Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: all to play for

Hybrid View

BOA Lifetime Member

Default all to play for

bring it kopites

united just lost again, i listened to it on the radio, from what i can gather fulham absolutely battered us in the first half, edwin made some good saves, then we came back in the second half and should have scored, it sounded as though we were poundin them at one point, schwarzer kept fulham's lead safe, then they scored the second on the break

rooney sent off as well as scholes, shockin

all to play for now
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    bring it kopites, all to play for now
    ahaha, seems you are not so cocky now then, eh? So you will be without Scholes, Rooney and Vidic! ... Are the walls crumbling down now? A liverpool win tomorrow will put immense pressure on the mancs and Fergie's red face is just a joke. rooney is pathetic and it really is sad that the sore losers always resort to the usual tricks of over-the-top aggression when they are losing. Fergie really is a sore loser and Rooney is the a prime example of his ego, but on the pitch instead.

oh the joy watching united lose once again! that's 4 losses this season. can't wait for arsenal to inflict another one on you! well done Fulham! I just hope we dont waste this perfect opportunity to put even more pressure on Fergie.

Chelsea lost as well! amazing... and that other team evershi*e

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    ahaha, seems you are not so cocky now then, eh? So you will be without Scholes, Rooney and Vidic! ... Are the walls crumbling down now? A liverpool win tomorrow will put immense pressure on the mancs and Fergie's red face is just a joke. rooney is pathetic and it really is sad that the sore losers always resort to the usual tricks of over-the-top aggression when they are losing. Fergie really is a sore loser and Rooney is the a prime example of his ego, but on the pitch instead.

oh the joy watching united lose once again! that's 4 losses this season. can't wait for arsenal to inflict another one on you! well done Fulham! I just hope we dont waste this perfect opportunity to put even more pressure on Fergie.

Chelsea lost as well! amazing... and that other team evershi*e
    Bet you've been praying for something like this, ya bloody cheat.

:lol:
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

the pressure is on now but i'd be very surprised if united throw the title away, the team are more than capable of winning every game

we're still in a much stronger position than liverpool
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I went to fulham game yesterday and have to say utd were outplayed completely. Def red for scholes but dubious rooney.

The amount of whinging for utd was unbelievable. Everytime the whistle went they moaned.

Berbatov? Absolute shocker. If u play 1 upfront he it not the guy to do it. Never moved the whole time he was on.

Great game to watch, and it looks like utd are wobbling.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    I went to fulham game yesterday and have to say utd were outplayed completely. Def red for scholes but dubious rooney.

The amount of whinging for utd was unbelievable. Everytime the whistle went they moaned.

Berbatov? Absolute shocker. If u play 1 upfront he it not the guy to do it. Never moved the whole time he was on.

Great game to watch, and it looks like utd are wobbling.
    from what i could gather on the radio united bossed the second half for 20-25 mins, and when i spoke to one of my kopite mates who watched the whole game in the pub, he agreed and said united did really well with ten men, so i don't know where you have got 'outplayed completely' from
    Numeric


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Care free, where ever you may be. WHO THE F*CK ARE CFC
    and we don't give a f*ck, if Drogba's hurt his knee
    you got done by the spurs on saturday.

f*cking whoareya?

*throws a bottle*

BOA Lifetime Member

Mate utd played well for 15 mins at most.

They were lucky not to be 3 or 4 down in the first half. My bro in law who is a fulham player but also a utd fan was surprised how little utd offered.

Scholesy sat behind me during second half and he said himself he couldnt believe how bad utd were playing

Take ur blinkers off and accept u were well and truly done by a team u have hammered twice this season
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Take ur blinkers off and accept u were well and truly done by a team u have hammered twice this season
    united had seven shots on target to fulham's eight, united had better posession, hardly indicates a 'hammering'
    Numeric

M.O.D.

have to say, liverpool are playing lights out at the moment. 4-0 against real. 4-1 against united. 5-0 against aston villa. that's a pretty remarkable run. imagine it will get tougher from this point, and united have an extra match to play at this point, but i'd be worried if i were a united fan...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Riera's goal againts Villa, top stuff.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    Riera's goal againts Villa, top stuff.
    definitely! i dont think riera has had the credit he deserves this season.....he has given liverpool such a better balance and he always produces good performances........always keeps posession, runs at defenders and swings good crosses in....something that liverpool have been needing
    Last edited by Spacehopper; 24-03-2009 at 03:20 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    definitely! i dont think riera has had the credit he deserves this season.....he has given liverpool such a better balance and he always produces good performances........always keeps posession, runs at defenders and swings good crosses in....something that liverpool have been needing
    100% agreed, suupa pleyer

BOA Lifetime Member

us against fulham is now th ebiggest game of the season.if we can turn them over and go 2 points clear, the mancs will be under massive pressure without most of their big players for the villa game.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    us against fulham is now th ebiggest game of the season.if we can turn them over and go 2 points clear, the mancs will be under massive pressure without most of their big players for the villa game.
    i agree.............plus brad friedels red card he got against us has been rescinded so he'll be back for the united game..

BOA Lifetime Member

Numeric

M.O.D.

each won this weekend...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

did you think you were gonna win the league for a minute there kopites? :lol:

best result of the season thus far, can't beleive we won that with the amount of players we had missing

:)
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

no kopites today?

didn't think there would be :lol:
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    no kopites today?

didn't think there would be :lol:
    anyone would think we had lost and are out of the title race....

united still have some tough fixtures.....harder fixtures than liverpool anyway so theres no need to get carried away....

theyll probably start losing again when the big guns come back...

good finish though by that player most united fans had never heard of either

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast