Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: all to play for

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    and going back to webb, ... he is known to be a united fan and he was clearly desperate to give united a penalty to get them back in the game. i cant stand the man because he is clearly unprofessional.
    source?
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Does rooney have a bad game anymore?

His work rate is second to none. Every team needs a player like that
    not seen him have a bad game since he came to Utd tbh. a couple of occasions where he's struggled to get involved (not for a long while now though), and a couple more where he's missed good chances, but never what you'd call "a bad game".
    the man is a beast, I can't think of a single player on the planet I'd swap him for.

BOA Lifetime Member

rooney has been in top form recently it must be said.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    the man is a beast, I can't think of a single player on the planet I'd swap him for.
    word
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I'd take the likes of Messi or Gerrard over Rooney I think! Good though he is.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I'd take the likes of Messi or Gerrard over Rooney I think! Good though he is.
    well, I'm glad you're not managing my team then.

BOA Lifetime Member

not lookin good now is it kopites?

united need four points from three games, and then it's heart break again on merseyside :lol:

solid performance from united yesterday, amazing strike from tevez, i hope he stays
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Ain't this the one where you equal Liverpools league title record?
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

yep :)

and if we retain the champions league then it's four european cups to liverpool's five, it'll not be long before the kopites won't be able to to claim they are the most successful english club any longer
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    yep :)

and if we retain the champions league then it's four european cups to liverpool's five, it'll not be long before the kopites won't be able to to claim they are the most successful english club any longer
    No wonder Phantoms losing it!!!
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol:
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

nah of course its disapointing that its most probably not going to happen but this season we have improved so much....im just glad that we have pushed united till the end and i dont think next season will be any different....

thing is if torres had have been fit throughout the season it may have been a different story and united would have been a few points behind us..

but the best thing about it is in which the way we have played (minus the shitty draws throughout jan) but recently we have battered teams and played some excellent exciting football and thats not always been the case at Liverpool, we have also beaten all the best teams in Premiership and that does not happen much...

Liverpool are on the up and if Benitez buys the right players and offloads who he needs to get rid of then we will be up there again no question...

United havent been the same side as last season and whoever says they have been at there best this year is deluded, but they have still managed to grind out scrappy results where as liverpool faultered when they were goin through the bad patch and thats why it is like it is
    Last edited by Spacehopper; 11-05-2009 at 08:33 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

it's fair to say that united haven't been at their best this season, but we're still top of the league, and champions league finalists, so i'm happy :)
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    nah of course its disapointing that its most probably not going to happen but this season we have improved so much....im just glad that we have pushed united till the end and i dont think next season will be any different....

thing is if torres had have been fit throughout the season it may have been a different story and united would have been a few points behind us..

but the best thing about it is in which the way we have played (minus the shitty draws throughout jan) but recently we have battered teams and played some excellent exciting football and thats not always been the case at Liverpool, we have also beaten all the best teams in Premiership and that does not happen much...

Liverpool are on the up and if Benitez buys the right players and offloads who he needs to get rid of then we will be up there again no question...

United havent been the same side as last season and whoever says they have been at there best this year is deluded, but they have still managed to grind out scrappy results where as liverpool faultered when they were goin through the bad patch and thats why it is like it is
    it's not actually over yet, but it's fair to say that Utd haven't been at their best for most of the season, although a couple of performances have surpassed anything from last season (with the possible exception of last season's FA Cup game vs Arsenal).

it's also fair to say that Utd are top of the league because they have been the best team in the country (so far) this season.

BOA Lifetime Member

phantom's never coming back is he? :lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

You'll miss him if that's the case!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    well, I'm glad you're not managing my team then.
    Surely the fact I'm an Arsenal fan and have no experience of management would mean you were already glad i'm not managing Man U. That and the fact you've already got Fergie. When I managed Man U on Champ manager I released all your best players, bought the cheapest players I could find for millions and offered them huge wages and generally tried to bankrupt them, though new boards kept coming in and clearing the debts...

They didn't sack me though!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345