Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i guess the rest of the nation is in deep mourning today then? :lol:

awesome performance from united, showing all our european culture and experience

gutted for fletch though
    we are all mourning yes.

did you see fergie blank beckham at the end? they were showing it on sky. it was pathetic and showed a complete lack of respect. fergie is probably the most disrespectful 'head up his own arse' manager we have ever seen.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    we are all mourning yes.

did you see fergie blank beckham at the end? they were showing it on sky. it was pathetic and showed a complete lack of respect. fergie is probably the most disrespectful 'head up his own arse' manager we have ever seen.
    no i didn't, this isn't another one of your fantasies again is it?

and, do you really think united fans care about sir alex's personality? he wins titles and trophies, that's all we care about
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

you gotta chuckle at phantom and numerics arguments

BOA Lifetime Member

out of all the football fans that have come and gone from this message board down the years, phantom is clearly the most clueless, even worse than RE:HAB, if that's possible
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

out of all the football fans that have come and gone from this message board down the years, phantom is clearly the most clueless, even worse than RE:HAB, if that's possible
    thought they were the same person tbh

BOA Lifetime Member

Well... I wouldn't say united played especially well - they didn't have to, though we were a bit unlucky with the first two goals which in effect killed the game... I'm disappointed they didn't put up more of a fight though, there was no real leadership on display.

I mean they did well to get to the semi's and I thought there'd be no digrace going out at this stage and to the holders - unless we put in a disgraceful performance and after the 2 goals it wasn't far short of a disgrace, they were just going through the motions and put in no real effort, if that had happened to United or Liverpool things would have been very different.

Next season we need more leadership, comittment, physical presence, organisation and experience, plus greater tactical variety and the only way we'll get that is by splashing the cash. Though at least we'll have Arshavin in the Cl next season, without doubt our best player.

I feel sorry for Gibbs though, hopefully he'll bounce back and we'll give a lot of our young talent a go in the remai ning games, especially the British ones.


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

:lol:

Ultimate Freak

BOA Lifetime Member

not everyone is as bitter and childish as you
    :lol:pmsl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123