Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sports Moderator

Default Man Utd v Arsenal

I'm thinking our defence is far too weak at the moment and feel that'll be a real problem for us tonight, if we could sneak an away goal it could be the key for the return game at the Emirates..
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

huge fixture tonight, if united can stay tight at the back then i think we'll be able to take a lead down to the emirates next week

arsenal look very vunerable in defence but their passing is so slick at times, they can pass their way through any team, but if they give the ball away half as much as they did against liverpool last week then they're in trouble

c'mon united!! :)
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Cant wait for this. Should be a great game.

Will be goals for both teams
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

good performance last night from united, one of our better this season

i'm happy with the win but we really should have put the tie way beyond arsenal, united looked in complete control for periods of the game and should have scored at least three

arsenal seemed to struggle, i don't think the formation they played suited them, united's midfield kept things tight and protected the back four who were seldom troubled, allthough when rio and vidic were called upon they appeared solid, evra played especially well considering how he's struggled of late, i'm sure arsenal will pose more of a threat next week at the emirates, but if united score then it will be a huge task for arsenal

overall, pleased and confident for the second leg
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

Lucky it were just the 1 goal we lost, we looked poor and the formation didn't suit that's for sure..

Still not out of it by any means, it'll be a good un next week, hopefully grab a goal early on and take it from there, glad Fabianski weren't playing last night that's for sure!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Arsenal had 48% posession, so hardly complete control, although they played good posession football more than anything, they should have got the ball forward quicker and Bendtner had his back to goal with just one defender near and made a bad pass... shit.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Bendtner had his back to goal with just one defender near and made a bad pass... shit.
    He shouldn't even have been on the pitch, still young fair enough but for big games like that, get him to fcuk!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    He shouldn't even have been on the pitch, still young fair enough but for big games like that, get him to fcuk!
    He should have started the match, Adebayor was way below par.
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    He should have started the match, Adebayor was way below par.
    Honest man without laughing at your comment are you taking the piss?

I've never seen such a lazy cunt at all my time at Arsenal and he complains why he dont get a game every week!

Dont forget Adebayors wonder goal that put us in the driving seat against Villareal and set us on our way..

Fact Bendtenr is not Arsenal class, i may be proven wrong in years to come but from what i've seen esp at the game at Wigan in which i was at he's a lazy cunt!

BOA Lifetime Member

Honest man without laughing at your comment are you taking the piss?

I've never seen such a lazy cunt at all my time at Arsenal and he complains why he dont get a game every week!

Dont forget Adebayors wonder goal that put us in the driving seat against Villareal and set us on our way..

Fact Bendtenr is not Arsenal class, i may be proven wrong in years to come but from what i've seen esp at the game at Wigan in which i was at he's a lazy cunt!
    Not taking the piss dude.

I do know that he scored a goal that was ruled offside against liverpool from the first chance he got and that he's header last night was the only legitimate chance for Arsenal. I think he's best days are ahead of him, and that he does take defensive players with him because of his style of play and that's what Arsenal need against a brick hard united defense.
    I think that all he needs is one chance to score.
    I didn't forget Adebayors goal, it was the one that cost me about 30 quid at the bookies, but Adebayor in my view either plays well the whole game or plays shit the whole game it's like there's no in between. Since he was below par Bendtner should have come on sooner and Eduardo shouldn't have come on at all on such an important occasion.

Man U did press on early really well but were lucky with the deflection, but then again great strike from the Irishman the only one good enough to beat Almunia on the night. Great crossbar from Christiano aswell.

Although saying all that I would like to see this bloke end up in an Arsenal shirt.
    Last edited by C.O.Prodigy; 01-05-2009 at 12:58 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Bendtenr is a loathsome cunt
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    Perhaps, I rarely see him play, but I do think he could be the key to unlocking the manchester defense if at all possible with Vidic and Van der sar in the back.

BOA Lifetime Member

How can you say Eduardo shouldn't have come on? He's our only true striker! And Adebayor chested the ball away from Rio then hit his shot over, when if he'd kept it a bit lower he'd have scored - much better than anything Bendtner did. We should sell him in the summer and either give Vela/Simpson a go, or bring someone else in...

What have you got against him Numeric?

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    I agree, he's so arrogant yet he's got nothing to back it up really, How on earth he made it into Arsenals first team i'll never know.
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

Eduardo is a player i rate very highly.

Cant wait to see him when hes back to full fitness
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Cant wait to see him when hes back to full fitness
    Full fitness is what I was on about, he's got one appearance this season his second shouldn't have been in the CL semis.

BOA Lifetime Member

boring boring arsenal

only joking theur ot bad these days, could do with some British players in the team like.

Walcott is their best player. reckon he should Donny Rovers
    Last edited by DarkYoung; 01-05-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Sports Moderator

Gibbs and Walcott coming on strong for the England team bud!

BOA Lifetime Member

Gibbs and Walcott coming on strong for the England team bud!
    +1
    Gibbs is awesome

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    How can you say Eduardo shouldn't have come on? He's our only true striker!
    Arsenal looked alot better once Eduardo came on. Not that they could have got much worse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast