Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

Ultimate Freak

Owen probably will do well at United if he stays injury free.....hes bagged a couple of goals already...i know they are only friendlies but still...
    cant comment on their other signings apart from Valencia coz ive never heard of em....but Id be very suprised if United win the league this time

Something tells me City still wont be a threat next season....How many strikers do they have now? Adebayor, Tevez, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Bellamy......we all know that these players are all moaning bitches when they get left out the side and every week at least 2 of them are gonna be on the bench and I cant see how Hughes is gonna keep them all happy and performing to the best of their abilities....

On to Liverpool.......great signing in Glen Johnson, think he is a class attacking full back, something that weve needed years...heard he has an achilles problem at the moment so hope thats sorted for the start of the season...

Just hoping on Xabi Alonso staying, and bringing in David Silva....I would be feeling quietly confident if that was to happen...

If he was to go, Sneijder in return and cash for would soften the blow

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    Owen probably will do well at United if he stays injury free.....hes bagged a couple of goals already...i know they are only friendlies but still...
    cant comment on their other signings apart from Valencia coz ive never heard of em....but Id be very suprised if United win the league this time

Something tells me City still wont be a threat next season....How many strikers do they have now? Adebayor, Tevez, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Bellamy......we all know that these players are all moaning bitches when they get left out the side and every week at least 2 of them are gonna be on the bench and I cant see how Hughes is gonna keep them all happy and performing to the best of their abilities....

On to Liverpool.......great signing in Glen Johnson, think he is a class attacking full back, something that weve needed years...heard he has an achilles problem at the moment so hope thats sorted for the start of the season...

Just hoping on Xabi Alonso staying, and bringing in David Silva....I would be feeling quietly confident if that was to happen...

If he was to go, Sneijder in return and cash for would soften the blow
    i think it will be chelseas year again, their squad is just so strong and in depth. as i said before im predicting a 4th/5th place for man utd.

chelsea
    liverpool
    arsenal
    man utd
    man city

think aston villa will struggle this year,