Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

That would mean Sagna was in the team in the season just gone, when he was much better the season before, so I believe you are mistaken!

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah but wesley was better the season before, so

check the records man, it wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong :;
    Numeric

Supreme Freak

hahahahaa! Fergie will never have pressure to retire, and Wes bloody Brown is not better than my nan!

There, I'm no Manure lover or hater.

Liverpool will win prem, Man Shitty will finish tenth with Hughes getting sacked by end of October, top four stay the same and Villa & Everton battle it out for 5th and 6th.

FACT!

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    owen wont get the chances against the top teams tho. he no longer has the pace to create chances for himself.
    He still has a top strikers brain and will be in the right spaces.

He suffered at Newcastle because their teams have been playing crap football for a few years now.

I personally can't see Man City doing much, they seem to be just buying some of the best players around without building a good team.
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Ultimate Freak

thing is they aint even the best players around......

adebayor is shat just dont rate him, toure aint the best defender ive ever seen, santa cruz had one good season at blackburn, tevez is good coming off the bench and barry will do ok but cant see them breaking into the top four.......i may be proved wrong you never know...

i bet mark hughes isnt even in control of the transfers.....its like he just has to accept who the owners buy, stand there with them whilst they get unveiled, then do a press conference stating what a great player they have just signed.......he will probably be sacked by november

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by judas_beast View Post
    There, I'm no Manure lover or hater.
    that bollocks, you're one of the worst a.b.u's on here, you go to sleep at night thinking about how much you hate united, and the fact that united are so successful haunts your every waking moment
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    thing is they aint even the best players around......

adebayor is shat just dont rate him, toure aint the best defender ive ever seen, santa cruz had one good season at blackburn, tevez is good coming off the bench and barry will do ok but cant see them breaking into the top four.......i may be proved wrong you never know...

i bet mark hughes isnt even in control of the transfers.....its like he just has to accept who the owners buy, stand there with them whilst they get unveiled, then do a press conference stating what a great player they have just signed.......he will probably be sacked by november
    I'm not so sure, unlike Abramovich who's a good business man and would want to appoint everyone himself, I think City's owners were just born into money and don't really know much about how to run things. They'll probably grow to like him then be reluctant to get rid, thinking they can just throw money at new players 'til they're sucessful.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    yeah but wesley was better the season before, so

check the records man, it wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong :;
    The season before last it was "The PFA team of the year announced recently comprised David James, Gael Clichy, Bacary Sagna, Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, Ashley Young, Steven Gerrard, Cesc Fabregas, Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernando Torres and Emmanuel Adebayor."

Last season was "Premier League team of the year: Edwin Van der Sar, Glen Johnson, Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, Patrice Evra, Ashley Young, Steven Gerrard, Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo, Nicolas Anelka, Fernando Torres"

So looks like Wes Brown hasn't been in the team in either of the past 2 seasons, but I was right about Sagna!

BOA Lifetime Member

gonna be an interesting season this year. really looking forward to see how owen and valancia get on...berba needs to get stuck in this season and nani and anderson need to improve too. i rekon rooney will get plenty of goals and hope the defence is as solid as last year. i think united can go on and win it!

Liverpool had their best season last year, they'll never win it this season!
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fatcollective View Post
    gonna be an interesting season this year. really looking forward to see how owen and valancia get on...berba needs to get stuck in this season and nani and anderson need to improve too. i rekon rooney will get plenty of goals and hope the defence is as solid as last year. i think united can go on and win it!

meanwhile back on the ranch . . .

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fatcollective View Post

why not? we were only 4 points off last year. we have also improved the squad, with johnson and aquilani who is a class player when fit. everyone else apart from city have either stood still or gone backwards, so it would be foolish to say we cant win it this year.

BOA Lifetime Member

Chelsea for it this season
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Chelsea for it this season

been saying that for months dude. don't think we'll see any of the shallow man utd supporters contributing to the forum now.
    they only sing when they're winning!

BOA Lifetime Member

Djfase always tips Chelsea! I tip Ancelotti to be sacked, as he would have been at Milan if the Chelsea suckers hadn't come along. Though I think they wanted him to win them the CL, not the league - just look at how Milan tended to do in the league under him!

BOA Lifetime Member

Thast cos they are the only team capable of toppling utd.

Be a bit boring tipping utd every season.

Liverpool havent got the depth, and arsenal the strength or bottle for a fight
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

i'm confident united will win the title again

as has already been said, liverpool and arsenal don't have the squad

chelsea have a new manager who will have to adjust to the prem
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i'm confident united will win the title again

as has already been said, liverpool and arsenal don't have the squad

chelsea have a new manager who will have to adjust to the prem
    Mourinho adjusted pretty fast..
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

he's the special one though :lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Djfase always tips Chelsea! I tip Ancelotti to be sacked, as he would have been at Milan if the Chelsea suckers hadn't come along. Though I think they wanted him to win them the CL, not the league - just look at how Milan tended to do in the league under him!
    i agree with that. ancelloti is class in the champs leauge.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Thast cos they are the only team capable of toppling utd.

Be a bit boring tipping utd every season.

Liverpool havent got the depth, and arsenal the strength or bottle for a fight
    Liverpool had the depth to finish above Chelsea last season and neither have added much to their squads, though United have gone backwards. If Arsenal spend the £50m or so we have we'll be up there, otherwise...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast