Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

Tyson Gay's obviously on crack if he thinks he can beat Bolt!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Tyson Gay's obviously on crack if he thinks he can beat Bolt!
    defintely, shame, US sprinters used to be the best in the world, now they're pretty average at best.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    Fair enough mate.

And yup Baseball is in the dumps or was in the dumps for a long time. I started watching it again anyway, I guess that for what it's worth there are guys who just like to crush the ball and to steal the base and to talk baseball and to play baseball for themselves.
    I totally understand about Boston, Kevin Youkilis can never replace Manny. Plus the dodgers are in first place and Manny again somehow plays for your home team, since now you are in LA.
    I get where you are coming from and why you are so gutted. I started watching again cause I love baseball and cause of guys like Rafael Furcal and Ichiro Suzuki, Nelson Cruz, younger guys who seem to love the sport and the technique more then the muscle and the long ball. Again saying that Nelson Cruz was in the HR derby final but he is not a big guy. Baseball is bigger then juicing, and I only figured that out when I started playing baseball with some enthusiasts in my home town. When you start playing you start watching it differently also. Before I also couldn't stand to watch it, so yes I understand your cynicism. I talk to much....
    i agree with most of what you are saying. it IS bigger than the juicing. it's just such a shame that MLB and the players union deliberately put their heads in the sand on the juicing rumors and refused to do anything about it until forced to.

youk is pretty damned good, but yeah, manny is one of the best power hitters of his era. we looked like we were doing well without him, but then daisuke and a couple other pitchers got hurt, and jason bay got into a slump, so now we're struggling to get the wild card. but have a chance to get revenge on the yankees this weekend!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    it's just such a shame that MLB and the players union deliberately put their heads in the sand on the juicing rumors and refused to do anything about it until forced to.
    100% Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    youk is pretty damned good, but yeah, manny is one of the best power hitters of his era. we looked like we were doing well without him, but then daisuke and a couple other pitchers got hurt, and jason bay got into a slump, so now we're struggling to get the wild card. but have a chance to get revenge on the yankees this weekend!
    Hope to catch some of action. Although I have been following the dodgers this season and they seem to be playing same great ball. It's pretty cool that you can catch some of their games over there since they are the best team in baseball this season.

ps.. - back on topic..

Usain Bolt wins the 200M event, breaks world record again. World record now stands at 19.19. Unbelievable, outrages, legend!

If he is juicing, time will show it. If he is not, I think that time will show that aswell. For now, he is the best by a long long way and we are all privileged to be a part of his magick.
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

BOA Lifetime Member

If he could continue his current rate of improvement he could be running sub 9 seconds in a few years! Apparently if you put together the fastest ever sector times you'd get 100m in 9.35 seconds, I suppose Bolts height might count against him for acceleration, but helps with top speed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123