Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Usain Bolt just beat his world record with 9.58

http://www.universalsports.com/media...b_oem_id=23000

The man is a legend. Blew his amazing Olympic performance away. And he still pulled up at the end.
    You burned it, you donkey!

BOA Lifetime Member

unbeleivable

M.O.D.

i wonder if it'll eventually turn out he's on steroids, like ben johnson. i hope not, because he seems like a good fellow, and his performances are dazzling. but it's an unfortunate effect of the current day and age that any truly amazing athletic performance immediately raises red flags...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Sports Moderator

I saw the semi final he were in and nobody was near him, he were looking over and took the foot of the gas, missed the final but caught it on the news this morning, like a greyhound at a trap that guy..
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Watched this and my only thought was

WOW
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

The guy who came in second would have gotten the world record also. That's a bitch to run the race of your life only to get beaten like that and by a guy who let up at the end. Bolt is indeed the man. I just hope he isn't on the juice and hiding it.
    You burned it, you donkey!

M.O.D.

doesn't it seem a bit suspicious to you guys that he's blowing everyone away like that? i hope he's just a freak of nature speedster, but i can't help but be suspicious.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    doesn't it seem a bit suspicious to you guys that he's blowing everyone away like that? i hope he's just a freak of nature speedster, but i can't help but be suspicious.

bizarre.

how come your never suspicous about other things like 9/11, JFK etc?

BOA Lifetime Member

too much unconcious racism

M.O.D.

don't be intellectually lazy, dy. almost all of the other sprinters are black too. and not like sprinting is free from doping. think about it...

a while back, canadian world record holder ben johnson was found to have used steroids.

in 2004, several sprinters--greek and american--were found to have used performance enhancing drugs. one, tim montgomery, was the 100 meter record holder at the time.

just recently, 6 jamaican sprinters, including bolt's training partner, were found to have used methylhexaneamine.

doesn't mean bolt did anything. in fact, he is testing negative so far. but when everyone is running around 9.8, then suddenly a dude is running 9.6, and its happening just when the truth is coming out about the vast number of people in olympic and professional sports using performance enhancing drugs, doesn't that sound just a tad bit funny to you? in beijing he ran his 200 meter in 19.30 when his previous record was 19.67. doesn't that raise red flags?

hope they are unwarranted, though.

this article sums it up nicely

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225762939178
    Last edited by SlavikSvensk; 17-08-2009 at 11:03 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

don't be intellectually lazy, dy. almost all of the other sprinters are black too. and not like sprinting is free from doping. think about it...

a while back, canadian world record holder ben johnson was found to have used steroids.

in 2004, several sprinters--greek and american--were found to have used performance enhancing drugs. one, tim montgomery, was the 100 meter record holder at the time.

just recently, 6 jamaican sprinters, including bolt's training partner, were found to have used methylhexaneamine.

doesn't mean bolt did anything. in fact, he is testing negative so far. but when everyone is running around 9.8, then suddenly a dude is running 9.6, and its happening just when the truth is coming out about the vast number of people in olympic and professional sports using performance enhancing drugs, doesn't that sound just a tad bit funny to you? in beijing he ran his 200 meter in 19.30 when his previous record was 19.67. doesn't that raise red flags?

hope they are unwarranted, though.

this article sums it up nicely

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225762939178
    i would be massively disappointed if he was doping.

he gives the impression he trains lightly and lives on a diet of fried chicken.

he doesn't come across as some dope fiend.

they do random testing between competitions, maybe he just is that good, and better than any US or UK sprinter.

M.O.D.

i would be too! he does come across as a good fellow and perhaps he's just an extraordinarily gifted sprinter. and for the matter, there's not even a smidgen of proof that he's been doping.

but i've become really cynical about this due to the recent news coming from professional baseball. basically, the sport (unlike most other professional sports) did not have an adequate testing regime in place. so it's now coming out that between 1990 and 2002, many more players were doping than anyone believed. every time there's a revelation, the media and people generally say: "why can't these juicers be more like ______, who has achieved so much without apparent use of performance enhancing drugs?" then it comes out that ______ was also juicing.

BOA Lifetime Member

Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery were also on drugs.

But to say that Bolt is, is like saying that Michale Phelps is on drugs and hiding it. Because they both are the best at what they do by far. But since great athletes like Bonds and Mark and Sammy Sosa were on the juice I can't help but understand why Slav would be suspicious. It has become all too common.

In my opinion I don't think that with Usain Bolt that is the case. It was time that someone stepped up and improved the discipline.

And if I may, his performances in Bejing like these in Berlin were inspiring. And since Bejing he has become a darling of the public. Might have something to do with it, all that positive energy and adrenalin doing it's magick. The fact is that Bolt is only going to get faster since he's only 23 years old, and I'm really looking forward to it. Also I think that his speed could be linked to his build and his long legs, but again I think he will improve along with his technique in the years to come. No juice needed.
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

M.O.D.

i'm just kind of at the point where any out-of-the-ordinary sports performance is immediately suspect to me. it seems like every day there's a new revelation.

marion jones also passed all her tests...she was only caught because the investigation into barry bonds uncovered her name on BALCO invoices.

BOA Lifetime Member

tbh i think should let athletes take drugs if they want to.

just something else to police and control.

BOA Lifetime Member

i'm just kind of at the point where any out-of-the-ordinary sports performance is immediately suspect to me.
    Are you suspicious of Phelps?
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    not as suspicious as i am of bolt, because he wasn't breaking records by the same gaudy amounts. but i also wouldn't exactly be shocked either, if it turned out he was juicing. soooooo many people have been. and probably loads more that are just clever enough to not get caught. tbh, at this point, i wouldn't be shocked to hear anyone is...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

not as suspicious as i am of bolt, because he wasn't breaking records by the same gaudy amounts. but i also wouldn't exactly be shocked either, if it turned out he was juicing. soooooo many people have been. and probably loads more that are just clever enough to not get caught. tbh, at this point, i wouldn't be shocked to hear anyone is...
    what does it really matter? if he used juice or not?
    i always thought ben johnson's record should have stood. steroids or not.

M.O.D.

it's not a feat of human ability at that point, it's a feat of technology.

besides, these things are really bad for you, and allowing it basically tells all those daydreaming kids out there: "go ahead, ruin your life for the almost imperceptible chance you might actually end up a star."

but of course the war against doping is kind of a rear-guard action. there will always be new PEDs that beat the piss tests...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast