Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Owen steals the winner

fantsastic derby game. man utd deserved the win

Ultimate Freak

good game yea and united probs did deserve it but where did the 7 minutes of injury time come from????

we'll just keep playing till united get another to make mr ferguson happy then ill blow my whistle 10 seconds after

only at old trafford
    Last edited by Spacehopper; 20-09-2009 at 06:59 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    good game yea and united probs did deserve it but where did the 7 minutes of injury time come from????

we'll just keep playing till united get another to make mr ferguson happy then ill blow my whistle 10 seconds after

only at old trafford
    yeah. the ref did add an unusual amount of time at the end. It kinda puts a sour note a a great derby game and a great performance from fletcher and bellamy.

a fair result would be a draw.. although except for the time there is nothing wrong with owen's finishing..
    top stuff..
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    yeah. the ref did add an unusual amount of time at the end. It kinda puts a sour note a a great derby game and a great performance from fletcher and bellamy.

a fair result would be a draw.. although except for the time there is nothing wrong with owen's finishing..
    top stuff..
    lets not get it twisted, united deserved the win, we were by far the better team in the second half, city were truly out-classed for large periods, shay given kept them in the game, if it wasn't for some awful goal keeping from foster and insanity from rio, united won have won this fixture easily

and as for the extra time, city spent about two or three minutes celebrating their late equaliser, they ran up the time, it was their own fault

giggs was incredible again yesterday, as was fletcher, but the jury is still well and out regarding foster

Numeric

Ultimate Freak

great thread title!! Steal being the operative word!!!!
    I TOLD YOU WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE!

Junior Freak

good to see that all the scorers were brittish tho

BOA Lifetime Member

wicked game. utd deserved won as they played outdstanding footbal whole 2nd half. foster should get into better form as chelsea and liverpool, utd title opponents are much much better on goalie position...

anyway, owen goal in 97th min was fair i guess. as mentioned above, bellamy scored in 90th, then 2-3mins celebrating + 4mins as injury time. dont see any wrong with this.
    citizens, let put another 100-200mio on the table, and next time it's maybe draw, jhehe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOc22UoKClU
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    lets not get it twisted, united deserved the win, we were by far the better team in the second half, city were truly out-classed for large periods, shay given kept them in the game, if it wasn't for some awful goal keeping from foster and insanity from rio, united won have won this fixture easily

and as for the extra time, city spent about two or three minutes celebrating their late equaliser, they ran up the time, it was their own fault

giggs was incredible again yesterday, as was fletcher, but the jury is still well and out regarding foster
    Ok, they did deserve the win but from a neutral stand point the time added on was in favor of united. To be fair man city could have defended the last minutes better and could have kept it together but they didn't and they got punished. Great derby. Best goal of the lot, Bellamy's second goal.

BOA Lifetime Member

aye, bellamy's goal was a stunner

apparently, on match of the day 2 they broke down the added time and, according to them, the ref got it right, the amount of time he added was justified due to city's goal celebration and the substitution, and this is the bbc we're talking about here, they have no love for united, so if they're saying that the time added on was correct, it must be

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

apparently, on match of the day 2 they broke down the added time and, according to them, the ref got it right, the amount of time he added was justified due to city's goal celebration and the substitution, and this is the bbc we're talking about here, they have no love for united, so if they're saying that the time added on was correct, it must be
    That's really interesting. I believe you. I guess if the ref's use this logic of time keeping and apply it to every other game in the premiership and to other fifa games on a regular bases, then I guess that would be fair. Otherwise it is what it is.
    Great photo btw. I'm stealing it. :)

BOA Lifetime Member

aye, bellamy's goal was a stunner

actually it was one second over time.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    actually it was one second over time.
    :lol: i stand corrected
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol: i stand corrected
    well given human error. im sure we can allow a second either side.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

citeh, still the second best team in manchester. scumbags.

citeh fans, rangers fans and saving the worst to last the old tragedy milking kopite scum, **** the lot of them. cunts.
    lol the trance has gone