Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: tekky stuff

Supreme Freak

Nice Swindon, it's Emlyn - will check them out.

BOA Newbie

Supreme Freak

Mate, your production has improved loads since the last time I heard one of your tracks!

For me it's all about Techno Frank, nice defined bassy kick. Love the verb you've got going. All sounds nice and clean.

Good shit!

BOA Newbie

cheers bayz

Supreme Freak

Yeah I must say I headed for 'Techno Frank' straight away based on Oris recomenda there .. and really enjoyed the programming that's gone into this... recognised the sampling from the stoner Frank advert - which I must say has been manipulated very well and does not sound cheesy-ly done in the slightest... good structure and overall approach keeps interest for the 7mins odd no probs

Dig the tempo too .. I certainly prefer my darker material slower now as this makes for good atmosphere .. & more room between beats .. like the subtle hat - I reckon the atmo in this track would be quite challenging for some - depending entirely on one's own frame of 'mind' at the time = 'love it' or 'whitey'

Production wise I'm wondering why I feel that all the elements are squared off like they are under just a little too much compression over the whole mix - I have a cold so am not trusting ma ears at the mo (pesky plague) - everything sounds super clean as a result - all eq'd to a nut - but there is no pump - nothings moving beyond the filters - not a transient in sight ... is this a good thing??..>> I dunno

I would add at least 1.5db on your sub tho at 60hz n see how that makes the track feel ... the main pulse will grab more from underneath without doubt

I reckon this will be rather popular with the right marketing to be honest...
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links