Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Koro Inu - Black Dog Dubs EP Vol.1 [mmiiprdct005]

We're pleased to announce the imminent arrival of four dubwise slabs of bass and beats from Koro Inu.

Not raucous but still booming, there's two dubwise house numbers, a true digital dub exploration and a psychadelic dub monster on the EP, so if you like your bass heavy, and your top end trippy, we strongly urge you to check them out.

We've got full length streams on Soundcloud and Spotify and 2 minute samplers on Youtube! (be sure to check out our other releases on Spotify too)

release date: Fri 18th Dec cat no: mmiiprdct005
    purchase at: Boomkat / Juno Download / Zero Inch / Beatport / iTunes / Play

What people have said:
    Really feeling the EP, quality vibes. Feeling the 4/4 flava, will defo add something different to my sets.Big sounds!" Threnody - UK Trends

"Interesting tracks all round, Sidewinder is my favourite, loving that tripped out spooky groove!" Kickflip - Dead Famous/Dusted Breaks/nsbradio.co.uk

"We like Selassie Singing and Sidewinder. We'll play that out on our parties" Yreane - djslovebjs - Russia

"The haunting melodica and creeping bass of departure dub is definately a winner... Pure digital dub, but with a level of electronic intricacy that holds the interest... also loving the stepping techno vibes of sidewinder, the nice dubwise melodies and subtle pad work, swirling effect and yet again very intricate percussive work to support it all." Delsa - Total Niceness - nsbradio.co.uk

"Another lovely release from the mmii crew. My favourites are Selassie Singing and Sidewinder, and both will certainly get plays on the radio show... What I like about mmii is that it puts me onto stuff and makes me listen to tunes I would never look for... and its nice to have some new sounds to add to the pot...keep up the sterling work!" Siesmic - brap.fm

"Love the skank on departure dub.... Kind of a Augustus Pablo meets mad professor thing going on... wicked package for all the dubbed out lovers." Dan Random - nsbradio.co.uk
    Because we like you people, despite our mother's fervent assertions that we shouldn't, we've got a mix for you by Koro Inu to promote the release.

Free promotional incentive mix by Koro Inu
    Click to download / stream via Mixcloud

Tracklist
    Precision Cuts - Last Train to Nowhere (Sick Rick refix)
    Repeat Repeat - Homestop Welcome (Andrew Weatheral mix)
    Will Saul - Fast Lane (fink mix)
    Koro Inu - Departure Dub - midnightminustwo exclusive
    Akema - Morning Star
    Amon Tobin - The nasty
    Clodhoppa - Red Shoe Morning - midnightminustwo
    Groove Armada - Tune In (dub mix)
    Koro Inu - Selassie Singing - midnightminustwo exclusive
    Claude von Stroke - Aundy
    Will Saul and Lee Jones - Hug the Scary (Partial Arts remake)
    We are Darkfloor.
    Our record label Darkfloor Sound has now launched, check out DRKFLR001.

We are Mantis Radio - broadcasting Darkfloor electronica since 2007
    Podcast | iTunes

M.O.D.

d/l the mix now...cheers mate!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

:) hope you like it.
    We are Darkfloor.
    Our record label Darkfloor Sound has now launched, check out DRKFLR001.

We are Mantis Radio - broadcasting Darkfloor electronica since 2007
    Podcast | iTunes

M.O.D.

check ur PMs in about 2 minutes, mate!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter