Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Supreme Freak

Default Dead Dog Disko - Jerome Hill, Judas Beast, Louise+1 etc

Ignore the date on the flyer! Should be a good'un for a chilled Sunday. I'm doing a live p.a of downtempo (125bpm upwards) mnml, bass heavy, funky techno.

here's the blurb from DDD;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to double booking confirmed artists will now have to be spoken with an confirmed again for new date. Sorry for inconvenience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully the first of many all day events to be run by us at Korsan's. Theme is Pirate (Korsan is Turkish for pirate afterall) so please make the effort and come in fancy dress.

As our first event here entry is going to be free all day through the night. Drinks promotions and shot girls will hopefully mean it wont stretch your budget elsewhere too.

Inside we have a stage with Turbosound PA. Expect a selection of bands and DJs as well as some more exotic performances and small acoustic pieces plus probably the odd bit of spoken word and comedy. All good stuff to chill out and wind down to on a Sunday after a mental weekend of partying.

There is a large, covered smoking area outside with seating where sheesha/hookah pipes will be available. Also there will be a Bring Your Own BBQ so bring some burgers or vegi skewers, whatever takes your fancy. We will also provide some food in the way of halal burgers or similar (all our meat will be halal) plus something for the vegitarians.

Throughout the day this space has also been offered as an open-mic acoustic space so bring your instruments. If we like what we hear we may get you inside at a future event. Have to check on if this also covers drums as it can't be denied they do make a bit of a racket compared to strings and vocals. Personally I hope so, espeially if we keep the outside music to the daylight hours (gets cold as the sun goes down anyway.)

CumCum YumYum girls bringing their own twist on caberet and performace, aiding to the special atmosphere and helping provide some Rum to you weary travellers as time permits with their busy schedual.

Arrrr me hearties, what about music? Due to recent circumstances I can only give you an idea at the moment, not all these will play at this event but many will play at most events.

DJs who have expressed a willingness to play:
    Kazakore - Trip-Hop/Dubstep/Breakbeat
    Tokie - Old Scool/Acid House
    Chris The Courier - Acid House
    Jerome Hill - Breakbeat/Bassline/Everything Good (but not too hard)
    Judas Beast AKA Freddy P Gorgeous (live funky/bass heave/jackin' fidigt Techno bollocks)
    Louise+1 - Old School/Acid House
    Choky - Dubstep
    Family Destroyer - Breaks/Dubstep
    Pheex - Breaks
    Parsley - Ska/Reggae
    Gand - Jungle/Old School
    The Sea - Live Chilled DnB
    Mistress Lawski - Chilled Beats
    Artem - Belgium House/Jungle

Some bands and artists we have been in talks with and will do something with us, whether it be this party or future I currently can't promise.

The Drop
    The Entertainment
    Strobe Circus
    The Spivs
    Charly Blue And The Colours
    Morning Departure
    Thousands Army
    Pirate Tom
    Racheal Whatever
    Jen Hossack
    Katch Pyro

Artwork provided by:
    Tokie
    Gemma

Supreme Freak

why are my imags not showing?

Junior Freak

Your name ain't in the blurb :(
    Its all about the ointment......

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by APC View Post
    Your name ain't in the blurb :(

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by ORIS View Post

shut up Fatty! The reason being is matey put me down as Judas Beast, and I'm playing under the name Freddy P Gorgeous - I deleted it and never put it back - thanks for pointing it out APC.

Oris, you made it out of your flat this year mate? And wobbling down to the pie shop doesn't count!!

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by judas_beast View Post
    shut up fatty! The reason being is matey put me down as judas beast, and i'm playing under the name freddy p gorgeous - i deleted it and never put it back - thanks for pointing it out apc.

Oris, you made it out of your flat this year mate? And wobbling down to the pie shop doesn't count!!
    pie shop does count. You cunt.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by ORIS View Post
    pie shop does count. You cunt.

depends how many pies you bought, bruvlick.

BOA Newbie

When and where pls?
    Keep smilin!
    www.techno.org.uk

Supreme Freak

7th March, Korsan in London.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by judas_beast View Post
    shut up Fatty! The reason being is matey put me down as Judas Beast, and I'm playing under the name Freddy P Gorgeous - I deleted it and never put it back - thanks for pointing it out APC.

/points and laughs like he is 9 years old.

Lineup looks good. Have you got any of your slower stuff online for a sneak preview?
    Its all about the ointment......

Supreme Freak

oui: judas beast - Judas Beast - 7 Times - SoundCloud

sorta like dat dere!

should be a decent night.

Supreme Freak

this sunday, Korsan Kingsland road, E2, london

****in ave it