Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: ''nice tracks''

Supreme Freak

Default ''nice tracks''

is that really all people have to say about tracks posted here? I can remember when you could put a track up and get a really useful, in depth, analysis.

not: nice track!

Supreme Freak

nice track mate

Supreme Freak

thnx m8 nice track haha lol sounds phat

Supreme Freak

lol tbh its a gud trk m8 though needs moar cowbell

U using Dance Ejay?

It is inevitable.

Cool story bro.

but yeah I agree.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

BOA Lifetime Member

This forum needs a mod and a bit more structure.

Haven't commented here lately, tend not to unless I can listen to people's tracks properly and give them some proper feedback. Am working from home now, will try be a bit more helpful.

I think soundcloud sort of replaced this forum in a lot of ways though, for putting up WIPs and getting feedback.

Supreme Freak

A very good point.

Ive been posting in this filez forum on and off for a few years, and I can remember when i could post a really crap ( and i mean really crap ) tune and with in a few hours get half a dozen really helpful and detailed responses.

I don't feel soundcloud replaces this in anyway, if anything it's just a place to collect more "Phat tune" comments, maybe I'm not looking hard enough but i see very little else on there.

Why is this so?

because we the posters in this thread are not giving the effort. everyone that posts in the files forum is more than able to make comments that would help, even if it is only something small that might start a chain of though. It is no good just saying "my production ain't good enough, I'm not going to comment", because that is what i done for years, just took and never gave back.

something that I have seen on another non techno forum (sorry cant remember what one) was a system where you could only post a new track if you had made comment on X number of tracks in the last X days. sort of making people give back. For this to work I agree with JP , we need an active Mod.

I would also be nice if a few more tracks made it to this page. the reason i say this is I used to learn from reading comments on other peoples tracks as well as my own. maybe this will happen if there are better replies.

anyway I have no work tomorrow, so I intend to stop slacking and start writing useful reply to the tracks already posted.

The only ones that can make this forum work are "US", so lets do it.
    http://soundcloud.com/xinthians
    http://soundcloud.com/Kurly
    I already know i spell like a 7 year old, there is no need to point it out.

It is inevitable.

Nice one mate. Truths are written here. Lets get to it then lads- any ideas on what we can do as a community to bring this section alive?

I have another Track making comp coming up soon so keep your eyes peeled.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Supreme Freak

I have been really slack in here for ages, I know - I will try to comment more often. Also BOA RAW is still ticking over, will be sending Mr E.G some more things this week.

Obviously it's nice to get a ''good track man'', but it's also useful to get constructive criticism.

Junior Freak

im not really in posistion to give out production advice as i still learning basic stuff all the time so the best i can do really is nice track or like the kik synths ect
    force comes round and give his opinion most weeks but would b good to hear another point of view

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by judas_beast View Post
    I have been really slack in here for ages, I know - I will try to comment more often. Also BOA RAW is still ticking over, will be sending Mr E.G some more things this week.

Obviously it's nice to get a ''good track man'', but it's also useful to get constructive criticism.
    any links m8 thought this was a no go-er ?