Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Supreme Freak

Default Generator UK 013 - 'I Will Minimalise...' ep

Generator UK presents 4 outstanding minimal tracks to give power to the dancefloor. Full of funky grooves, building subs, and dark atmospheres.
    Featuring powerful tracks from LORINO, MAXX & 3PHAZEGENERATOR, BEN DEVIANT and THE KLUB KRAYZ.
    More wicked tools from your set from the crew at Generator UK.. Enjoy ;)))

I Will Minimalise EP by The Klubb Krayz/3phazegenerator/Maxx/Lorino/Ben Deviant on MP3 and WAV at Juno Download

The Klubb Krayz, 3phazegenerator, Maxx, Lorino, Ben Deviant - I Will Minimalise EP, download MP3 and WAV at Discogs

'I Will Minimalise EP' Compilation | Listen and download MP3s at DJTUNES

I Will Minimalize by BEN DEVIANT - Solid Minimalistic dub-driven Big Bass Deep Tech - immediate dub style vocal - funky sharp rhythm dynamics - imaginative pulse lead sounds with top end sparkling reflective riff groove driven bass line - dynamic flow with haunting pads lead out.

Chemistry THE KLUBB KRAYZ - A funky bassline gels with some great filters and old school in a minimal style. This track drives with purpose and gives space as the groove develops.

Issue39 MAXX & 3PHAZEGENERATOR A Funky Minimal Techno Groove with dark atmospherics. This tune has already been rocking floors and is the first of many from this
    Powerful collaboration.

MikroManiak – LORINO. Evolving Minimal Techno building a deep atmosphere with progressive tonal harmonics and an original spread of funky percussion driven with a rich deep bass groove.
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links

Supreme Freak

The tracks are not that minimal really but hey ... nice effort methinks...
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links