Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

View Poll Results: Who is going to the Superbowl

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Pittsburgh Steelers

3 27.27%
  • The New York Jets

1 9.09%
  • The Green Bay Packers

7 63.64%
  • The CHicago Bears

0 0%
  • Man U

3 27.27%
  • The New Zealand All Blacks

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    M.O.D.

no, it was a bad move to keep him more than one year. with a guy like that, you get something and then let go before the cell grows cancerous and starts spreading.

after a year, his self-destruct sequence begins counting down, and it's only a matter of time before he blows the whole place up. cowboys should have done what the pats did with moss: EJECT at first sign of trouble, and while they could still get something for him. but the only team as merciless with their roster as the pats are the eagles, and there's a reason both teams have been so successful over time. sure indy and pittsburgh have been just as successful, but they succeed in part by not taking on problem projects and drafting in part on personality. okay, roethlisburger's had legal problems, and apparently so has marvin harrison, but neither of them f*cked with the team's collective psychology.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

M.O.D.

oh, and it's officially pittsburgh and green bay. GO PACK!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

You burned it, you donkey!

M.O.D.

as awesome as rodgers, matthews, etc. have been the past 5 weeks, i think pittsburgh have got to be the favorites at this point. more well-rounded, more experience, etc.

of course, that didn't help the colts last year, so...

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, I have to agree that sentimentally I would like Green Bay to win, but realistically I think Pittsburgh will take it. Look at todays game. Like them or not, anyone who can shut down the Jets like that for the entire first half has more than a fair chance at taking the Packers in the Superbowl.

BTW, I've got a few Steelers fans as friends on facebook. I'm starting to see crap like this on their updates.

"I pledge allegiance to the Terrible Towel of the United Steeler nation.And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation, of domination. With the ability to crush you all"
    It's going to be lame as shit if they win and I have to put up with that crap for the next year.

BOA Lifetime Member

I like when my teams do well. Go green bay.

I will be cheering for them in the final.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by snooch View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree that sentimentally I would like Green Bay to win, but realistically I think Pittsburgh will take it. Look at todays game. Like them or not, anyone who can shut down the Jets like that for the entire first half has more than a fair chance at taking the Packers in the Superbowl.

BTW, I've got a few Steelers fans as friends on facebook. I'm starting to see crap like this on their updates.

It's going to be lame as shit if they win and I have to put up with that crap for the next year.
    yep. it would be the 7th super bowl win for the franchise too, which would kinda put them in a class of their own. hard to see them losing.

but hey...it was hard to see us losing to the giants, and hard to see the colts losing to the saints last year. rodgers has been the best player in the league since he came back from injury and they've got enough guys on defense to make a game of it. my only concern is they have no running game.

Ultimate Freak

rooting for the packers but me thinks steelers will win it.

packers are 3.5 favourites.

M.O.D.

wow...that's just, well, not smart money. i think steelers will take it by under 7 pts, but if the pack win i bet it's even tighter. sounds like a great time to put a bet down on the steelers.

Ultimate Freak

you should never bet on superbowl, don't you remember buffalo '66?

M.O.D.

Awesome movie.

BOA Lifetime Member

Anyone who like American football is gay.

BOA Lifetime Member

Pennsylvania county expected to change name to 'Black and Gold' - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

It's a wonder the city council isn't proposing bans on leaping, expelling all people named "Aaron" or "Roger," and blacking out HBO every time that Vince Lombardi documentary airs.
    Radical indeed. ;)
    Last edited by C.O.Prodigy; 01-02-2011 at 04:54 PM.

M.O.D.

and that's NOT from the onion...LOL!

C.O. are you rooting for the Packers too?

BOA Lifetime Member

I sure am.

M.O.D.

Nice. I definitely am. I respect the Steelers but do not like them. At all.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Anyone who like American football is gay.
    the rapier wit of Will, ladies and gentleman.
    and go Pack!

BOA Lifetime Member

Informal use of broadcast rights that others are paying , with greater or lesser extent was tolerated, but before the 45th Superbowl the U.S. authorities have decided to "turn the other cheek. "

Thanks NFL, thanks superbowl, thanks Homeland security.
    I guess they are showing me what the greatest spectacle in the world is all about.

I guess I find it funny that there will be fighter jets flying over the stadium in Arlington, as the anthem is sung, and yet when you really need them they are nowhere to be found.

I actually hope this game goes to overtime.

BOA Lifetime Member

Screw the Packers. The Steelers will take it.

BOA Lifetime Member

You have to admit at the very least that some of the team names sound a bit gay. I think I found a picture of the Chicago Bears...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast