Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

View Poll Results: Who is going to the Superbowl

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Pittsburgh Steelers

3 27.27%
  • The New York Jets

1 9.09%
  • The Green Bay Packers

7 63.64%
  • The CHicago Bears

0 0%
  • Man U

3 27.27%
  • The New Zealand All Blacks

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

BOA Lifetime Member

The Pats did well by dropping Moss after seeing all the turds T.O. laid across the league and will undoubtedly lay where he is. I think Jerry and the Cowboys are like Al Davis and the Raiders in that they like the misfit attitudes and behaviors as long as they win games. Davis tends to like the biker and missing tooth style of asshole where Jones tends to like the bottle service type of asshole. Look at Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders. Both assholes of the highest order, but tolerable because of the sheer talent and game changing abilities that they brought to the table. I think Jerry thought he was getting someone like that but got the talent and the cancer that comes with an asshole like T.O. He's an asshole, but he's not Jerry's type of asshole.

Pacman Jones was doomed from the get go. He was a dumbass thug who had no future. When the Cowboys picked him up from the Titans, his contract was so loaded in the Cowboys favor that it really didn't make sense. The Titans wanted him out of their organization so badly that they were willing to take almost anything. The Cowboys ended up getting the draft picks they gave to the Titans back plus another one. Check his wikipedia page. Slav, I know Jerry Jones didn't give a crap about it because it didn't cost him more than a drop in the barrel and he didn't loose any draft picks. Any publicity is good publicity right? They made it to the playoffs that year if I recall correctly.

Once again, Steelers and the Pack in the 'Bowl with the Steelers taking it.
    Last edited by snooch; 23-01-2011 at 10:44 AM.
    You burned it, you donkey!