Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

View Poll Results: Who is going to the Superbowl

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Pittsburgh Steelers

3 27.27%
  • The New York Jets

1 9.09%
  • The Green Bay Packers

7 63.64%
  • The CHicago Bears

0 0%
  • Man U

3 27.27%
  • The New Zealand All Blacks

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default NFL Superbowl picks

Alright, I know a few of you are into the NFL. The AFC has the NY Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers in their championship and the NFC has the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. I'm thinking it will be Pittsburgh and the Packers in the Superbowl. At mid season I said it was either going to be the Steelers or the Patriots for the AFC and either the Saints or the Packers for the NFC with the AFC taking the Superbowl. So far I'm right. I don't think the Jets can beat the Steelers either offensively or defensively and I'm not sure of any NFC team that can beat the Packers in the playoffs this year. But the Bears are tough as hell and pretty evenly matched with the Packers. Plus there is always the Devin Hester wildcard. You never know when he is going to run a kick back.
    You burned it, you donkey!

M.O.D.

i'm with you, snooch. packers look unstoppable, so i think they take the bears even if it's at soldier field.

steelers are the most well-rounded team left, and playing at home. the jets could beat them but if they make it to the super bowl i might never stop throwing up, so i'll be rooting for roethlisdouche and company for once in my life.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

I know nothing about sports, but my bro is a big American Football fan, so I asked him, and he said put your house on a Packers – Steelers Super Bowl with GB to win.

BOA Lifetime Member

Wisconsin is on a role if Reince Priebus is anything to go by.
    I also think GB will ride that wave all the way to the superbowl. Packers Steelers final where anything can happen, packers are my sentimental favorites.

They know their football up in Green Bay.

BOA Lifetime Member

Go Jets!

i cant stop the eschaton

BOA Lifetime Member

Friggin Aaron Rogers. Mother****er had me leading my fantasy league for all but 2 weeks of the season, then he went down just long enough to get me out of the playoffs.

The Packers would have to screw up pretty badly to lose this one. Big Ben isn't what he used to be and Jay Cutler can't possibly play two high-level games in a row.

I'd like to see the Jets win just because of Rex Ryan's foot fetish thing, but I don't think that's going to happen.
    Head Honcho with the Ladies

M.O.D.

aaron rodgers is ridiculous good. the thing is, if he has an off-day, the packers have nothing to fall back on. okay, sure, their defense is good too. but they can't score without rodgers in good form.

but seeing as how he's carving everyone up, i don't see the bears beating the pack.

on the other side, the steelers are, IMO, too well-rounded for the jets. i hope it's a bloodbath so they have to scrape little pieces of rex ryan's ego off heinz field.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    the thing is, if he has an off-day, the packers have nothing to fall back on.
    Really?

Also would like to see Jets in the superbowl.

Ultimate Freak

I like to see the Jets win it all but it will be the steelers and the packers in the superbowl.

After that, the packers will take the trophy and bring it back to lombeau field.

Does anyone have parties plan?

I'm going to get some booze and party.

I've already taken the next day off as a sick leave.

I'm

M.O.D.

The Jets are a scumbag organization from top to bottomfeeder, some seriously fake-ass Jersey bullsh*t.

Giants are the real NYC. Don't like them either, but I respect the tradition.

Of the remaining four, I really hope the Packers win. Not just because they're the wildcard, but because it would validate Rodgers after all the sh*t he's been through.

Ultimate Freak

The Jets are a scumbag organization from top to bottomfeeder, some seriously fake-ass Jersey bullsh*t.

Giants are the real NYC. Don't like them either, but I respect the tradition.

Of the remaining four, I really hope the Packers win. Not just because they're the wildcard, but because it would validate Rodgers after all the sh*t he's been through.
    Well of course you are right about the New York thing, and I hate a fake new jersey new yorker shore types as much as you do.

I just like the fact that the team rallied around their coach Ryan and backed up their big mouths.

It is just interesting to see a team like Jets finally enjoy some success, besides Jets and the Giants play at the same stadium so technically they should both be called Jersey instead of New York.

Furthermore, I don't like Rodgers. Something in me just never liked him. I never want him to win a superbowl and Packer fans to regret letting Favre go.

THe team I would truly hate to see win it all would be the Steelers. Bunch of kunts their fans are.

M.O.D.

that's true, but i see the giants as the true new york team and the jets as a bunch of fake-asses from jersey.

of course, being a pats fan, that's also pure and simple bias on my part lol.

i hate the steelers and roethlisdouche, but i hate the jets and ryan more, so i'll grudgingly root for the steelers, and then hope they get rodgered by the pack.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

the one with the black guys.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

that's true, but i see the giants as the true new york team and the jets as a bunch of fake-asses from jersey.

of course, being a pats fan, that's also pure and simple bias on my part lol.

i hate the steelers and roethlisdouche, but i hate the jets and ryan more, so i'll grudgingly root for the steelers, and then hope they get rodgered by the pack.
    i am sorry to say but that was well funny when they beat your side.

my mate is a pats fan and he was not laughing the next day. lol

i don't like the pats and cheatachick.

good on ryan to send your boys packing early again.

and until the patriots win a championship without reading opponents plays, their three superbowls won't be validated.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    and until the patriots win a championship without reading opponents plays, their three superbowls won't be validated.
    reading opponents plays?

Ultimate Freak

read and learn what cheats these patriots are. the spygate curse lives on another year for them:

New England Patriots' SpyGate Curse? Another Empty-Handed Team Enters Offseason | Bleacher Report

i don't think patriots will ever win another superbowl.

oh yes!

M.O.D.

everyone tapes opponents. there's already been two other teams caught at it since, and that's just considering that everyone got more subtle about it once the patriots were caught. it's mangini's fault for not switching up their signals like any smart coach would have done. what a joke of a scandal.

can't wait until we win the super bowl next year, and sweep the fake-ass jersey jets. until then i'll be rooting for the pack.

BOA Lifetime Member

I'll have to agree with Slav here. Why do you think that all coaches use their play sheets to cover their mouths when they are calling plays? That's because teams used to hire lip readers with binoculars to read their lips and call the plays in to the defense. Now we have telephoto lenses that can read them from the coaches box. Plus they can read the play sheets themselves. This is far from a new thing for coaches to do. The Patriots were just dumb enough to get caught. Think about it this way. When that many millions of dollars are at stake per game or season, don't you think Robert Kraft, Jerry Jones or Al Davis are going to use any means necessary to win and guarantee that those ad dollars keep coming in?

BTW, I'm glad the Patriots got booted so soon. Screw them.
    You burned it, you donkey!

M.O.D.

dumb enough to get caught...EXACTLY. and mangini was pussy enough to report it. just more evidence the jets are fake-ass jersey.

go steelers go! i hope troy palomalu sends mark sanchez back to socal weeping.

Ultimate Freak

jerry jones. the cowboys have won one playoff game in twenty years mate.

if he is cheating he sure is doing a wank job of it.

the cowboys need to fire the gm in order to become successful again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast