Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default Lag @ Syndetic Recordings Promo Party @ Compressor // 15.01.

Lag @ Syndetic Recordings Promo Party @ Compressor // 15.01.2011. // by Lag on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This is an excerpt of the recording. It was (accidently) recorded via the microphone on the laptop which we used for serato! I tried to record a clean healthy signal from the mixer and the soundcard drivers turned against me but this turned out to be more to my liking because u can hear the actual atmosphere of the night.
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.

Junior Freak

LaG, Boris Noiz, Dekode, DrumR Live @ HNS Stream, Recorded on 15.1.2011 HNSRadio on USTREAM. Electronic

here is sort of a video prequel to the party. the lineup is the same

times for this video show are
    1. LaG 00.00-00.30
    2. Boris Noiz 00.30-00:52
    3. Dekode 00:52-01:24
    4. DrumR 01:24-01:56
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.

Junior Freak

the first 12" release of syndetic guys is expected to come out during the spring of 2011.
    u can hear the preview of the tracks here
    Syndetic Recordings's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

one of my tracks (evad) will appear on the digital imprint which will follow the 12" releases

please support these guys. they are truly in love with what they do and they make excellent music.
    for example noiz just remixed machine code and his remix of point b got played by surgeon in his clr mix. also, check out his monster hit "slashback".