Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

real did ok against barca at the weekend but it was at the bernabeu plus barca have a handsome lead at the top of la liga and would have been happy with a draw

the copa del ray final tomorrow night may give a better indication of how the two teams compare
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    real beats barca and meets united in the finals. believe me...
    yeah thats what I think too.

will be a hell of a game. 2 best managers in the world.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

If there was a third place play off it would be quite interesting, yes. Only a fool would bet against Barca, and if anyone's predictions should be believed it's mine, since I was the only one to predict all the results in the quarters.

BOA Lifetime Member

what was your prediction for the copa del ray will?

did you think that barca would beat real?
    Numeric


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

What have Tottenhams run in the Champions league, and Heather Mill McCartney got in common?

The second leg is just for show....

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    what was your prediction for the copa del ray will?

did you think that barca would beat real?
    I didn't take much interest in it, but I'm not surprised Mourinho and Ronaldo got one over Barca in a relativey unimportant one off game, it was much more imporant to Real.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by xes View Post
    What have Tottenhams run in the Champions league, and Heather Mill McCartney got in common?

The second leg is just for show....
    Quite so.

BOA Lifetime Member

Well, looks like United have a great chance of reaching the final now, Schalke won 5-2 at the San Siro, but it's asking a lot for them to repeat that. I assume Barca will see off Real over two games, but in a one off final, United could even beat them, despite being far inferior in most respects. Of course it could also be the most one sided final in CL history.

BOA Lifetime Member

good performance from united last night, we should have scored five or six though, some poor finishing although their keeper had a good night, can't see schalke coming back at old trafford

i don't think the other semi is as cut and dry as you think will, real have a good chance

not sure which i'd prefer in the final, the might of barca (knowing that we'd probably play the exact same midfield as last time) or the hype and stigma attached with facing mourinho and cristiano
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

It would be fitting for Ronaldo's first game back against United to be the European Cup Final.

BOA Lifetime Member

good game yesterday,. giggs, valencia and chico were top class. should be 0:5, but even 0:2 is enough. semi is over.

i'm pretty curious about tonight's game. i guess it will be draw 1:1, but i would rather see real in the finals.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

If Real's game agaainst Spurs was anything to go by Barca will win comfortably home and away, but maybe they'll raise their game for the home tie at least. I don't think Real are good enough defensively to stand much of a chance against Barca though.

BOA Lifetime Member

was a pretty dull game last night but barca's strength shone through in the end

amazing second goal from messi

looks like united will be facing barca in the final then
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

hmm, something i didn't wish,. meet barca in the finals.

on the other hand if united wants to win CHL, they should beat any team in the competition, thats fact.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

true, and if last nights game is anything to go by, barca may pick up some suspensions in their 2nd leg

i honestly believe that united are more balanced now than in 2009
    Numeric


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

last nights game was an absolute f*cking joke.

I was half expecting a f*cking clown on a unicycle at half time, followed by the teams falling out of a mini on the centre circle. What a bunch of girlyboy wanna be footballers. An absolute farse. Worse game I've seen in ages.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

barca are cheating bastards, goals from messi were pure class though.

I still reckon united could do them in the final though.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

united can beat them, unless fergie will play the barca type of football which is not something united can overplay tjhem with. we saw it in2009.

if they stay by their style of football, fast wingplays, with nani, valencia crossing to rooney and chico, i think they can beat their defense as it doesn't seem to be too solid.
    quesiton is, if united can defence their midfiled, which is in my opinion something what will decide the match, indeed together with defending villa and messi.

but still, i will make some solid bet on united's win.
    Last edited by BloodStar; 28-04-2011 at 03:39 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Barca & real are both cheating scumbags. proved last night.

The only player with class is messi, who gets battered but still gets up to carry on. The rest, well, a gust of wind will send them down holding their face. Disgusting.

I can see mourinho sending real out to kick lumps in 2nd leg, and get the barca players retaliating.

Red cards are coming, but whats the betting they get overturned for the final? The english bias is embarrassing.

Fletcher will be back for final, but i believe utd are stronger without him in midfield. Giggs has been superb. His brain works before anyone elses, and that gives him the freedom.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

If Barca are at their best, and take their chances, they'll win easily. It'd take a miracle for United to beat them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast