Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default **** off United you scummy cunts!

Their season is starting to crumble away to nothing, as it was always likely to. Next they'll go out the CL and start to drop points in th league again.

Carrick gave Yaya the ball, and United won **** all!

Ultimate Freak

the title is an honest and true observation.

Ultimate Freak

There season is starting to crumble away to nothing lol ??

Aye top of the league and in the semi final of the champions league

BOA Lifetime Member

Indeed it is Blistanbul.

That's why I said startingto crumble away to nothing. Look at their fixture list...

Newcastle away on tuesday

Everton at home

Schalke away

Arsenal away

Schalke home

Chelsea home

Blackburn away

Blackpool at home

I'd expect them to beat Everton and Blackpool at home, but there's some serious potential for things going wrong in the other games, especially with Rooney missing the Newcastle game I believe, and Scholes missing, newcastle, Everton and Arsenal.

Then there's their toughest home game of the season against Chelsea, Schalke who destroyed the CL champions...

3 away games, so far they've dropped points in 11 away games and won just 5, so statistically they'll drop points in at least 2 away games, if not all 3.

They drew at home to West Brom, so i could see Chelsea getting a result at least.

Ultimate Freak

Will calm yerself eh

BOA Lifetime Member

you're clutching at straws will

what happened yesterday?

Spoiler
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

just to clarify though:

rooney will back for newcastle

we don't need scholes as giggs will be available

chelsea? it may normally be a tough fixture but just in case you didn't notice, we d**ked on them quite heavily just recently, twice, oh but we drew at home to west brom at the start of the season so chelsea surely must have a chance

and as for shalke, they're not even top of their domestic league, plus inter are not the same team as they were last season

you're also forgetting to take into consideration all the points that arsenal are going to drop between now and the end of the season, starting on weds night

united could have a nine point lead come weds night, and that my dear fellow, will the league done and dusted
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

the league is wrapped up for united and theres a good chance they could win the CL, I think the league and CL is more important to fergie than the FA cup.

arsenal wont win anything.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    you're clutching at straws will

what happened yesterday?

Spoiler
    loooooooooooooooooool

BOA Lifetime Member

you're notorious dreamer, will. :DDD
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

You United scum bags haven't posted since the Newcastle game I notice. I'd settle for Chelsea winning the league an United winning nothing, which is looking more and more likely.

Barca will destroy United in the final - if they get that far, and I don't think they will. It was 2-0 last time, and Barca are a fair bit stronger, whereas United lost their 2 best players (Tevez being their man for the big occasion).

BOA Lifetime Member

rooney will back for newcastle

we don't need scholes as giggs will be available

chelsea? it may normally be a tough fixture but just in case you didn't notice, we d**ked on them quite heavily just recently, twice, oh but we drew at home to west brom at the start of the season so chelsea surely must have a chance

and as for shalke, they're not even top of their domestic league, plus inter are not the same team as they were last season

you're also forgetting to take into consideration all the points that arsenal are going to drop between now and the end of the season, starting on weds night

united could have a nine point lead come weds night, and that my dear fellow, will the league done and dusted
    Having Giggs and Rooney didn't help much against Newcastle, did it? Defeat to City and then a draw to Newcastle and you think you can come through the 4 biggest games of your season - back to back - unscathed? With another away game to come? When you scraped a win against 10 man Chelsea at home in a different competition and they've already proven they can beat you even if you play better?

Sounds like you're the one clutching at straws. Enjoy your win against Everton when they inevitably bend over for you - could be your last in a while during a spell you never recover from.

BOA Lifetime Member

united should have won against newcastle, if it wasn't for bad finishing we would have got three points, despite newcastle playing reasonably well

united didn't scrape past chelsea, they were soundly beaten in both legs of the european tie, they are looking strong again now so it will be a tough game but i'm confident we'll beat them again

i notice you're not saying much about arsenal

it was an amazing north london derby last night
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

so bitter will, so so bitter, dont write us off against the mancs just yet. although if we do get beat it will be for a good cause.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

tevez a player for the big occasion? he missed two golden opportunities against chelsea in the '08 champions league final

he also did f**k all against barca in the '09 final when he came on in the second half
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I blame Fergie's treatment o fhim for the 09 final, buthough he wasn't prolificfor United, you can't deny the goals he scored were important, you possibly wouldn't have got to either final if it wasn't for Tevez. And United wre well baten by Barca by the time he came on, maybeif he'd started...

BOA Lifetime Member

tevez is greedy idiot. i wish him good luck back in argentina.
    Last edited by BloodStar; 22-04-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

Spoiler
    lolz

i cant stop the eschaton

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I blame Fergie's treatment o fhim for the 09 final, buthough he wasn't prolificfor United, you can't deny the goals he scored were important, you possibly wouldn't have got to either final if it wasn't for Tevez. And United wre well baten by Barca by the time he came on, maybeif he'd started...
    tevez was class for us but it was his greedy agent that caused him to leave

he came on half time in the final when it was still 1-0 to barca, so he prob could have made a difference, united had a couple of chances to equalise before messi got their second
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, but signing Berbatov for £32m or whatever and then wanting to use your big money signing meant Tevez didn't play as many games as he should have, I think he was pretty unhappy about it by the end of the season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast