Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post

Something like this could work I reckon.....

.....................VDS
    Fabio......Vidic......Rio.......Evra

...................Carrick
    ...........Giggs...........Park

Valencia..........................Nani
    ...................Rooney
    i'm thinking that chico is gonna start up-front and rooney will be on the left, he tracks back a lot more than nani and we'll need the cover
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i'm thinking that chico is gonna start up-front and rooney will be on the left, he tracks back a lot more than nani and we'll need the cover
    I'd like to see Hernandez start and United to go for the throat but, like Will says, it could end up costing us the game with no plan B...

The line up I've posted allows for the fact that Nani doesn't track back as well as he should by having Park covering the ground between left centre and left wing...

If you think of it as a midfield diamond of Carrick, Giggs, Park and Rooney, it makes more sense...

Almost like a 4-6-0 (similar to how Barca themselves line up on a regular basis), that becomes a 4-3-3 when going forward....

Park and Giggs provide some creativity at the same time as getting involved in the nitty gritty. Carrick's job would be to try and intercept things in front of the back four and and hit Barca on the break by spraying long passes to the wingers....