Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Today's rumours......

Sneijder to United is still on.
    Ashley Young to United is imminent.
    Nasri to United is gaining momentum. And City are apparently sniffing round too.
    Drogba has handed in a transfer request at Chelsea. Spurs look a likely destination.

Can't see Nasri going United but, if it did happen, it'd be a good move for him and United.....

Pretty sure Young to United is a nailed on cert....

Sneijder is obviously playing United and Chelsea (and prob. City too) off each other to get the best deal. I imagine he already knows which club he wants to play for, but is using the interest from the other(s) to get the best deal he can.

If Chelsea are willing to let Drogba go to another English club, surely Arsenal should be in for him.
    Would be perfect for them, not just because he's a fantastic footballer, but because of his winning mentality.

Ultimate Freak

Cool

oh, and anyone seeing the rumours about Sergio Aguero signing for Liverpool on twitter yesterday.
    This was a wind up started by Man Utd fans..... Sorry to disappoint anyone.

BOA Lifetime Member

i'd be fine for us to sign young as he's an orthodox winger and united play with width

but we deffo to strengthen the centre
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

word is united are gonna out bid barca for alexis sanchez

probably bull shit though
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    Today's rumours......

Sneijder to United is still on.
    Ashley Young to United is imminent.
    Nasri to United is gaining momentum. And City are apparently sniffing round too.
    Drogba has handed in a transfer request at Chelsea. Spurs look a likely destination.

Can't see Nasri going United but, if it did happen, it'd be a good move for him and United.....

Pretty sure Young to United is a nailed on cert....

Sneijder is obviously playing United and Chelsea (and prob. City too) off each other to get the best deal. I imagine he already knows which club he wants to play for, but is using the interest from the other(s) to get the best deal he can.

If Chelsea are willing to let Drogba go to another English club, surely Arsenal should be in for him.
    Would be perfect for them, not just because he's a fantastic footballer, but because of his winning mentality.
    Drogba is just the sort of player Arsenal need, though he can't have too many good years ahead of him, though I think he'd also be good for United if they want the CL, I think he's the sort of striker who'd give them problems and could bully their back 4 without much support. With him and Sneijder United would stand a better chance of hurting Barca... Though I'd rather see them both at Arsenal of course, or at least a player like Drogba. We haven't really got anyone to fill in for Fabregas at the moment, nevermind if he left.

I wouldn't be too bothered if Nasri left after his comments, and running your contract down never looks good, but I'd rather he didn't go to United, although it'd be interesting to see how he'd get on and I want the Prem to keep its best players and sign more top players besides. Hopefully Sneijder will come, maybe to Chelsea.

Fergie has said they'll sign a couple of players, maybe three by the way (before Jones), so him, plus replacements for VDS and Scholes by the looks of it, maybe another young player if someone comes up. I think Giggs can replace Scholes in the short term, so replacing Giggs on the left with Young is what you'd expect from Fergie.

How I wish the U 21's were on Freeview...

BOA Lifetime Member

heads are sayin that united are now close to signing nasri and young

this is all good but ffs where's the combative midfielders?
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Blackburn Rovers defender Phil Jones may have failed his Manchester United medical putting his proposed £16million move to Old Trafford in doubt.

Manchester City have emerged as the favorites to sign Bolton defender Gary Cahill, who has been linked with Arsenal.

Spurs will demand Asamoah Gyan as part of any deal when Sunderland bid for Peter Crouch, who is their leading attacking target this summer.

Ashley Young is poised to complete his transfer to Manchester United before the weekend, when he gets married.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Junior Freak

Sneijder is happy to stay at inter

Keane been linked with a move to Fulham

Barca are said to only have a budget of 41 million euros and the likes of bojan and jeffran are expected to be on the market

Any word of a possible replacment for VDS or is De Gea still the main target? but said that he wont hold talks with either utd or athletico till the under 21s are over

Faddy to Celtic

BOA Lifetime Member

i heard sneijder has said that he's staying at inter but many players have said similiar things, only to move a few weeks later, so you never know

not sure what's going on with de gea, thought it was a done deal
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

Manchester United are reportedly ready to offer winger Nani in part exchange for Inter Milan playmaker Wesley Sneijder.

BOA Lifetime Member

as long as we get young i'm happy for nani to go, he's too much of a pussy

plus if we were to get nasri then that would be more than enough cover for the flanks
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

swapping nani for young would be a step backwards. nani is class.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    swapping nani for young would be a step backwards. nani is class.
    Agreed.

Ashley Young's not ready to lace Nani's boots for him.

BOA Lifetime Member

There'd been talk that Arsenal were going to sign Samba AND Cahill, and Gervinho AND Hazard, which would have been a good start, I wish teams would hurry up and sign people! I'm expecting this to be a pivotal transfer window for all the top teams, they had a short window where they could sign people without it affecting the Uefa fair play rules coming in, I think that window might be over now though, I'm not sure.

Sneijder seemed to just say he was happy at Inter, not that he's definitely not coming, he ought to come to the Prem. Personally, I think swapping Nasri for Nani wouldn't be so bad! I don't think it'll happen though. There's a few decent players either out of contract or with just a year left, it's a shame 2 of them are Arsenal players, as usual, but still. We need to sell them when they're down to 2 years if they won't re-sign.

Bellamy's meant to be only £4m, bargain, Robbie Keane wouldn't cost much either, both proven Prem strikers.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    as long as we get young i'm happy for nani to go, he's too much of a pussy
    plus if we were to get nasri then that would be more than enough cover for the flanks
    valencia, sneijder, nasri, a. young midfield looks class. nani can go, as i think he will desparately fight for better cotnract, which i guess he won't receive...

still, big respect for the job he's done for united...

BOA Lifetime Member

Manchester United have refused to allow Blackburn Rovers to drive up the price for centre-half Phil Jones and, despite a late attempt by Liverpool to capitalise on the chaos surrounding the player’s transfer, confirmation of the £16.5m deal is expected imminently.
    ---
    Sources have claimed that Man United have registered their interest in Real Madrid star Mesut Ozil. The German international is known to be a player that Sir Alex Ferguson admires greatly and Spanish newspaper Marca has reported that the Old Trafford boss has approached the midfielder’s agent about a possible move to the Premier League champions
    Last edited by BloodStar; 14-06-2011 at 09:54 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

apparently sagna has said that fabregas wants to leave arsenal and sign for barca

he also said that although nasri is happy at arsenal, it may not be the best idea in terms of his career to stay
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Manchester United are ready to seal a £27million deal for Udinese’s Chilean star Alexis Sanchez – under the noses of Manchester City and Barcelona.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast