Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Junior Freak

Udinese Chqairman says that Man City is the probable destination for Sanchez

Ultimate Freak

reyes a. madrid to turkish giants galatasaray.

coming soon.

Ultimate Freak

and fabregas to stay in arsenal.

hahahha.

Ultimate Freak

three signings in one:
    Galatasaray To Sign Diego Forlan, Jose Antonio Reyes, Tomas Ujfalusi

forlan, reyes, tomas from atletico madrid.

we are coming.

BOA Lifetime Member

sounds about right,they are all approaching the end of their careers and fancy a nice fat pay cheque and some turkish sun.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

even with those players you wont be as good as the mighty fenerbahce, champions of turkey once again. sari kanaryalar!
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Some good signings there if true.

BOA Lifetime Member

Man United Make £20m Bid to Sign Arsenal Playmaker Samir Nasri

Chelsea to Make £60m offer for Tottenham duo Gareth Bale, Luka Modric

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is preparing a shock £8million bid for Chelsea winger Florent Malouda

Manchester City are set to bid £38m for Udinese’s Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez.

Aaron Lennon has joined the long list of players Liverpool are hoping to sign, with the Reds rumoured to be planning a £20 million bid for the Spurs winger
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Robbie Keane wouldn't cost much either, both proven Prem strikers.
    Robbie Keane is nowhere near good enough to play for Arsenal.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    not good enough for donny rovers

i cant stop the eschaton

BOA Lifetime Member

Finally, David De Gea signed five years deal for United. nice one.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

I heard a rumour Man U bid 12m plus Berba for Nasri, seems hard to believe though, that'd be pretty generous I'd say. Also Real bid 45m plus Benzema for Cesc... Personally I'd be tempted to accept both offers, but we'd probably get £55m with no players coming the other way at best knowing how incompetent we are.

God knows why we sold Clichy to City for £7m when we could have got that from Roma or Liverpool probably. There's rumours we won't sell Nasri to a prem team, but we sold Clichy, Toure and Adebayor to City, so I don't see why we'd be different with him.

Ironically Clichy said 2 years ago only money grabbers would join City. Oh, and I've heard we've got £127m in the bank, but we're rumoured to have £30-40m to spend, we must have the worst board and majority share holder in the world. If we cell Cesc and Nasri I wouldn't be surprised if we make a profit AND keep the shite that's not fit to wear the shirt instead of promoting promising youth players.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    He's better than Bendtner I'd say, he's got a decent first touch for a start.

BOA Lifetime Member

According to an Inter fan United are definitely getting Sneijder, they've just signed Alvarez, possibly as a replacement. I think I'd rather Nasri went to Man U and we signed Sneijder, but still, I don't know why he seems so sure, maybe he's wrong.

BOA Lifetime Member

sir alex has apparently rubbished talk of sneijder agreeing terms

could be a ruse though
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

summer transfer deadline day today. i am still expecting some big signings happen during the evening... wesley or ganso to united, cough, cough :D
    Last edited by BloodStar; 31-08-2011 at 11:32 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Man United Prepare Final £36m Offer for Inter Milan Playmaker Wesley Sneijder.

Arsenal are contemplating a deadline day £25million swoop for Everton duo Marouane Fellaini and Mikel Arteta.

Arsenal are reportedly readying a bid for Napoli playmaker Marek Hamsik as Arsene Wenger looks to find an able replacement for French international Samir Nasri.

Arsenal are set to make a £20million plus either Andrey Arshavin or Nicklas Bendtner for Bayern Munich winger Frank Ribery.

Skysports.com understands Per Mertesacker has passed a medical and agreed personal terms with Arsenal.

Big spending Ligue 1 side PSG are reportedly eyeing up late moves to improve their strike-force with bids for Man United’s Dimitar Berbatov and Chelsea star Nicolas Anelka.

Tottenham Hotspur have been rebuffed in their efforts to sign Real Madrid midfielder Lassana Diarra, who looks set to join Ac Milan on-loan.

Dutch sources are reporting that Chelsea may be about to bring in Barcelona winger Ibrahim Afellay on a season long loan deal.

QPR boss Neil Warnock will attempt to persuade Sir Alex Ferguson to loan the West London club Michael Owen.on a season long loan deal.

Sunderland Make £10m Bid For Tottenham’s Peter Crouch.

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp admits he is “very, very close” to signing £6million midfielder Scott Parker from West Ham United.

Liverpool are reportedly considering a move to snap up Tottenham pair Vedran Corluka and Niko Kranjcar as Kenny Dalglish looks to continue his summer spending spree.

BOA Lifetime Member

can't see us getting sneijder now tbh

arsenal desperately need to some new players

hargreaves to city is
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

sneijder to united is bit unreal, but i've got some feelings sir alex is busy on the call now. let see if something happens,.....

arsenal is lol, if they don't buy anyone they are ****ed, thats for sure.
    mr. wenger must be bit nervous now, tho.

BOA Lifetime Member

Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole has joined French side Lille on a season-long loan.

Chelsea have agreed a £20m deal to sign Porto wing-back Alvaro Pereira.

Tottenham Hotspur have completed the signing of long-term target Scott Parker from West Ham United.

Liverpool are preparing a last ditch £15m offer for Manchester City winger Adam Johnson in a deal that is likely to be accepted by Roberto Mancini.

Arsenal are preparing to break their transfer record with a £25m bid for French international Yann M’Vila, the 21-year-old Rennes holding midfielder.

Fulham have agreed a £10.6m fee with FC Twente for Bryan Ruiz and signed up Marseille striker Andre Pierre Gignac on a season loan.

Reds boss Kenny Dalglish could be prepared to negotiate a swap deal with Chelsea for midfielder Raul Meireles, but only if striker Daniel Sturridge and not former player Yossi Benayoun is the player to move to Anfield.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast