Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

BOA Lifetime Member

Default 2011 Summer transfer ins and outs and rumours

I thought I'd start a thread for summer tansfers and rumours, since that's all most teams have to look forward to now.

Hopefully we'll finally get rid of Bendtner, Denilson, Rosicky and Almunia, and I wouldn't mind if we sold Squillaci (who's shit, but new), Chamakh, Vela, maybe Clichy...

Bring in Young, Parker, van Bommel, Samba, Jaaskalainen and a top striker or two. I'd settle for Bellamy and Keane, but I'd love Ibrahimovic, Eto'o et al. The prices I've heard for them two is surprisingly cheap, if Fabregas goes we should tr and make Ibra nd Mascherano part ofthe deal, maybe even try for Xavi or Iniesta... And I'd love it if we poached Thiago! That'd be well funny. I think he's waiting to see if Cesc goes there, in which case he'll be off...

Hopefully we'll get him either way. Hazard might be nice too, but I want all our money to go on experience and leadership, not yet more prospects. I wouldn't mind seeing the back of Wenger, I could see him buying yet more French (speaking) rubbish and potentials when we should have won stuff years ago already, and failing to address aour failings at set pieces or lack of leadership or mettle in any way.

Last I heard we'd conceded the most goals from set pieces and the fewest from open play, which helps explain why we lost 3-1 away to both Stoke and Barcelona, when one's much better than the other.

BOA Lifetime Member

Assuming Wenger doesn't change his transfer policy, I could see us finishing 5th or 6th next season, I could easily see Spurs and Liverpool picking up an extra 10 points or more, with City and Chelsea improving too. In fact if we start next season the way we've ended this one I could see Wenger getting sacked before Christmas, what with a probable CL qualifier to get CL football and money, if we lose that, then collapse like we did after the CC Final he's gone. And we could draw Bayern Munich et al in the qualifier, who have a good record againt us etc.

BOA Lifetime Member

hmm, as a united fan, i will be happy if sir alex signs neuer, riberry and hulk.

but that very likely won't happen, then any decent midfielder to substitute paul scholes would be good + goalkeeper, indeed....
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

i'd like pastore from palermo and sneijder from inter please

we need a keeper too, maybe de gea from athletico but not sure if he's good enough
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

is steklenburg the guy who dropped the cup?

i thought neuer has signed for bayern?
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    is steklenburg the guy who dropped the cup?

i thought neuer has signed for bayern?
    not yet, but most probably will happen :/

yeah, that is that MArtin Stekelenburg. :DDD
    YouTube - ‪Ajax Champions Erediviese - Stekelenburg Drops The Trophy/Plate‬‏
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    just watched the clip
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    hmm, as a united fan, i will be happy if sir alex signs neuer, riberry and hulk.

but that very likely won't happen, then any decent midfielder to substitute paul scholes would be good + goalkeeper, indeed....
    United won't be signing any of those three.

BOA Lifetime Member

steklenburg is pretty goo, tho. for case if they fail to sign neuer...

BOA Lifetime Member

Who do you see leaving, is Scholes retiring yet? And how much longer can Giggs carry on?

I suspect the major signing will be a new keeper, then maybe a couple of younger players for £8m tops.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Who do you see leaving, is Scholes retiring yet? And how much longer can Giggs carry on?

I suspect the major signing will be a new keeper, then maybe a couple of younger players for £8m tops.
    we need a midfielder more than anything, we're still prone to being over run in midfield by strong teams although carrick and giggs are good together

not sure if scholes is going to stay on for another season, his passing is incredible though

giggs should be good for another season at least, not sure how long he can keep playing to such a high standard tbh
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Rumour has it utd have offered owen plus cash to saints for chamberlain
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Rumour has it utd have offered owen plus cash to saints for chamberlain
    i heard a rumour that owen was down at st mary's last week
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Isn't Owen out of contract yet? I'd got the impression he was with people talking about him leaving. It'd be funny if he ended up at Southampton, though I can't quite see it. Did he play enough games to get a winners medal? Didn't seem like he played 10 games...

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Isn't Owen out of contract yet? I'd got the impression he was with people talking about him leaving. It'd be funny if he ended up at Southampton, though I can't quite see it. Did he play enough games to get a winners medal? Didn't seem like he played 10 games...
    Yeah, he got a medal. Played 11 league games. The cut off is 10, but the club always get 2 or 3 spares for players who have contributed greatly, but not played enough games, to hand out at their own discretion.
    Valencia being a perfect example this season. Only played 9 games, but still gets a medal.
    Which I think is right, because I'm not sure we'd have made it past the finish line, had he not come back when he did.

As far as I know, Owen is still under contract.

Ultimate Freak

Couple of rumours I heard today.

Drogba and Fabregas to City.

Both sound quite likely to me.

Can't see Drogba wanting to play second fiddle to an inferior player at the rent boys next season, so I reckon he'll be off for sure.

Junior Freak

I can see Villa loosing a more players. We have had the same small squad problem for bloody ages now!

BOA Lifetime Member

The utd de gea transfer is apparently done.

Ashley young very close aswell
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

i hope we get young.hes developed nicely this season and is exactly what we need.

BOA Lifetime Member

ive also heard that we will only be making 2 quality signings this year, which is far better than plenty of mediocre signings that we have been used to over the years.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast