I thought I'd start a thread for summer tansfers and rumours, since that's all most teams have to look forward to now.

Hopefully we'll finally get rid of Bendtner, Denilson, Rosicky and Almunia, and I wouldn't mind if we sold Squillaci (who's shit, but new), Chamakh, Vela, maybe Clichy...

Bring in Young, Parker, van Bommel, Samba, Jaaskalainen and a top striker or two. I'd settle for Bellamy and Keane, but I'd love Ibrahimovic, Eto'o et al. The prices I've heard for them two is surprisingly cheap, if Fabregas goes we should tr and make Ibra nd Mascherano part ofthe deal, maybe even try for Xavi or Iniesta... And I'd love it if we poached Thiago! That'd be well funny. I think he's waiting to see if Cesc goes there, in which case he'll be off...

Hopefully we'll get him either way. Hazard might be nice too, but I want all our money to go on experience and leadership, not yet more prospects. I wouldn't mind seeing the back of Wenger, I could see him buying yet more French (speaking) rubbish and potentials when we should have won stuff years ago already, and failing to address aour failings at set pieces or lack of leadership or mettle in any way.

Last I heard we'd conceded the most goals from set pieces and the fewest from open play, which helps explain why we lost 3-1 away to both Stoke and Barcelona, when one's much better than the other.