Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64
  1. #21
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,356

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Richierush View Post
    steven gerrard is more of a complete footballer to scholes,but you cant deny his quality.loved the ginge in an England shirt was gutted he quit early an had a good laugh through the years at scholes tacklin ability if you can call it that
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion but, seriously, that is complete and utter bollocks of the highest order mate. I'm actually shocked that anyone, aside from the most deluded scousers, would even suggest it.

    Gerrard's biggest fault is his attempts at being "the complete footballer".
    Trying defence splitting passes that have little chance of reaching their target (and usually don't) when he should be keeping possession......
    Trying to burst the back of the net instead of finding a team mate in a good position etc

    What you mean is, Gerrard can tackle a bit better than Scholes.
    Well, maybe so, but Scholes is better than Gerrard in every other department.
    Passing, shooting, running with the ball, keeping possession, staying on his feet.......

    Gerrard's a good player, but not in the same league as Scholes.
    Never has been. Never will be.

    Paul Scholes is/was the best English footballer of his generation, and one of the best of all time.

  2. #22
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post

    Paul Scholes is/was the best English footballer of his generation, and one of the best of all time.

    Everyone's entitled to their opinion but, seriously, that is complete and utter bollocks of the highest order mate.
    indeed microbrains.

  3. #23
    Junior Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    154

    Default

    RIP Scholes.

  4. #24
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    He's got an autobiography coming out. I reckon that'll be a real hoot....

    jan 8th Got up, went to work, played the game, got showered, went home
    jan 15th Got up, went to work, played the game, got showered, went home
    jan 22nd Got up, went to work, played the game, got showered, went home
    jan 29th Got up, went to work, played the game, got showered, went home

  5. #25
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,979

    Default

    i'll still read it
    Numeric

  6. #26
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    4,395

    Default

    Scholes wasn't bas for a ginger cunt, but I'd hardly sat he was in a different league to Gerrard, and his tackling was attrocious.

    I wonder what he'll put in his biography...

  7. #27
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chokhmah
    Posts
    7,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post

    Paul Scholes is/was the best English footballer of his generation, and one of the best of all time.
    garbage

    stevie gerrard is a lot better than scholes

    i cant stop the eschaton

  8. #28
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    garbage

    stevie gerrard is a lot better than scholes
    Coming from someone who reckoned Ronaldo's been "shit since he left United", in a season where he's scored 54 goals, I think we can take anything you say with a big fcuking truckful of salt pal.

    Or we could take the opinion of someone who's only just decided what team he supports over that of the best footballers in the world, who all say Scholes is the best they've ever played against.

    It's great that you enjoy the game and like to have an opinion son, but I'd leave the real football talk to those that know a bit about it.

    Gerrard isn't good enough to lace Scholes' boots.

  9. #29
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chokhmah
    Posts
    7,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    Coming from someone who reckoned Ronaldo's been "shit since he left United", in a season where he's scored 54 goals, I think we can take anything you say with a big fcuking truckful of salt pal.

    Or we could take the opinion of someone who's only just decided what team he supports over that of the best footballers in the world, who all say Scholes is the best they've ever played against.

    It's great that you enjoy the game and like to have an opinion son, but I'd leave the real football talk to those that know a bit about it.

    Gerrard isn't good enough to lace Scholes' boots.

    if you know something about football, sign up for next seasons fantasy football league.

    if not stfu

    i cant stop the eschaton

  10. #30
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    if you know something about football, sign up for next seasons fantasy football league.

    if not stfu

    Don't tell me what to do, you little bitch.

  11. #31
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chokhmah
    Posts
    7,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    Don't tell me what to do, you little bitch.
    scared of getting your ass whipped on a weekly basis?

    i cant stop the eschaton

  12. #32
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    southampton
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    Both players are quality, but you have to look at the comments from some of the other players in the world with regards to scholes. Everyone loved him.

    As for gerrard, how well did liverpool do when he got injured?A lot better. The lad does try to overdo it.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

    Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

    http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

  13. #33
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    this guy microbrains have been sniffing too much glue.

    undoubtedly scholes is a half-decent player, but one of the best ever?

    fock off lad.

    gerrard just a bit better tackler than him?

    lol.

    scholes never proved himself as an international player, he copped out early because he was just another overrated red scum midfielder and he knew there were plenty of those at the time just not good enough to compete with the big boys on the international stage.:)

  14. #34
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    scared of getting your ass whipped on a weekly basis?
    You smoke too much crack son.
    The only league I need to win is the "getting ****ed up whenever I like and not ever getting a job" league.
    Season runs non stop Jan 1st to December 31st every year, and I've won it 22 years on the bounce.

  15. #35
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Both players are quality, but you have to look at the comments from some of the other players in the world with regards to scholes. Everyone loved him.

    As for gerrard, how well did liverpool do when he got injured?A lot better. The lad does try to overdo it.
    In a Nutshell.

  16. #36
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    The only league I need to win is the "getting ****ed up whenever I like and not ever getting a job" league.
    Season runs non stop Jan 1st to December 31st every year, and I've won it 22 years on the bounce.
    what fulfilling life you lead, what an inspiration to of us all!


  17. #37
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    merseyside
    Posts
    5,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    In a Nutshell.
    zidane has also said the same about gerrard not so long ago, and even ferguson described him as the most influencial player,bar non.

    gerrard can/ does do everthing scholes can do,whilst also being a better athlete,a better tackler and faster.
    Last edited by basslinejunkie; 15-06-2011 at 04:04 PM.

  18. #38
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Scholes over Gerrard any day of the week!

  19. #39
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ritaheed View Post
    Scholes over Gerrard any day of the week!
    who cares what you think halfwit.

    they both failed england so i can care less.

    gerard is a more accomplished player though.

    the guy who has tendency to show up big or threaten to unlike ginger mut on big occasions.

    Istanbul versus Milan ring a bell?
    Last edited by blistanbul; 16-06-2011 at 03:04 AM.

  20. #40
    Ultimate Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    zidane has also said the same about gerrard not so long ago, and even ferguson described him as the most influencial player,bar non.

    gerrard can/ does do everthing scholes can do,whilst also being a better athlete,a better tackler and faster.
    His passing is not even close to Scholes'

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top