Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default US Women in World Cup final

Watched them pull off a miracle against Brazil. Then they spanked France today. It's too bad that America (myself included) only wakes up to futbol when we're winning, but we're sure on it now. Next we've just got to beat Japan. Can't we just kick it over their diminutive heads?

(Cause they're short :)
    Head Honcho with the Ladies

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by eppertheleper View Post
    Watched them pull off a miracle against Brazil. Then they spanked France today. It's too bad that America (myself included) only wakes up to futbol when we're winning, but we're sure on it now. Next we've just got to beat Japan. Can't we just kick it over their diminutive heads?

(Cause they're short :)
    yeah i got a feeling they will win out comfortably.

maybe not.

i am not really into women's soccer but i got bit into it with its flaws and overall shittty notorious officiating. they kind of cancel each other out in a way.

the brazil game was good but i think the us media is ballooning this out of proportion.

bit illogical.

if i were japan i would trap all the us players as i don't feel they are good with the ball, and suspect at the back, but don't give away deadballs.

easier said than done.

Ultimate Freak

what a shame. it was more shameful that watching the game on justicetv 115 minutes, and missing the last goal and the pks.

furthermore, did anyone see what i saw on cnnsi?

it said on their webpage that the us had won, and also on the commentary that us won its third cup and japan came second which put them on the map.

then they changed the title to japan pulled it off.

wtf?