Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Default jeter gets his 3000 hits

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

cant we ban other sports from here, really it should be the football (not soccer ffs) section, not sports section.

only about 3 people are interested in anything but footy on here, blistanbull and a few of our american friends.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

esox no.

i seem to remember there were plenty interested in american football as well.

go to a footie site instead.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

you go to a baseball site. its shit anyway.
    lol the trance has gone

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    pretty amazing feat, only the 28th ever. but i think both a-rod and johnny damon will hit 3,000 too before they retire.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

M.O.D.

of course i hate jeter because he plays for the f*cking yankees.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    of course i hate jeter because he plays for the f*cking yankees.
    what are you a bosox fan?

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    you go to a baseball site. its shit anyway.
    duly noted

M.O.D.

what are you a bosox fan?
    f*ck yeah.

Ultimate Freak

f*ck yeah.
    how unfortunate!

you should be ashamed mate.

M.O.D.

white and red
    born and bred.
    f*ck the yankees
    piss on everyone else

Ultimate Freak

white and red
    born and bred.
    f*ck the yankees
    piss on everyone else
    man i thought you knew that bosox are twatticks looking up to the yankees for every success.

i want you to think about this my dear fellow, if the yankees don't put that hundred million dollars in luxury tax where would your team be?

by the way thanks to roids era red sox finally won a championship or two still have twenty to catch up on lad.

M.O.D.

red sox have the second highest payroll, but it's still only like 60% of the scum

Ultimate Freak

red sox don't pay shit in luxury tax, look it up slav.

if they do it is only a mil or so.

the yankees fork out for your bummy arse team and other teams so that they can stay competitive.

a joke really.

M.O.D.

yankees paid about $17m more in tax, but have about $35m more in payroll. don't want to pay up? don't spend so much. they're own fault for using a bottomless wallet.

still a bunch of nancy ****wad corporate ****s.

Ultimate Freak

yankees paid about $17m more in tax, but have about $35m more in payroll. don't want to pay up? don't spend so much. they're own fault for using a bottomless wallet.

still a bunch of nancy ****wad corporate ****s.
    don't give me that bollocks mate, your team just signed carl crawford, a gonzalez to nearly three hundred million dollars :).

so spare me the bottomless wallet argument where your team does the same thing even more so in the last off-season.

you are lucky the steroid era helped produce two championships for your team, which we overcame and got picked the team of the decade anyways.

i love the way redsox fan tries discredit the rich history of the yankees as corporate shits yet forgets about babe ruth, joe dimaggio, yogi berra, and the triumph of 27 championships.

you guys didn't have one for NINETY YEARS.

when you think baseball you think the yankees simplez.

I understand your dilemma mate, just like all the other have-not bosox fans.

It's called inferiority complex, and you lot have tons of that and more.

btw:

Baseball Competitive Balance "Luxury" Tax

twelve times your team mate.
    Last edited by blistanbul; 13-07-2011 at 03:06 AM.


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

See the poor cunt who caught the 3000th hit is going to be stung to shit and back by the IRS as all the gifts he got apparently counts as income.

Fan Who Caught Jeter's 3,000th Hit May Owe IRS | NBC New York

The tax man may be on the hunt for the super fan who caught Derek Jeter's 3,000th hit.

Christian Lopez, 23, recovered the prized ball his father fumbled after The Captain hammered it into their section of the stands in the third inning of the Yankees' win over Tampa Bay on Saturday.

The Verizon salesman from Highland Mills, N.Y., gave the ball back to Jeter, whom he called an "icon," and the Yankees lavished a slew of prizes, including luxury box seats for every remaining home game this season and post-season and some signed memorabilia, upon him.

Now the IRS wants a piece. The prizes Lopez received are estimated to be worth more than $32,000 -- and, like game show contestants, Lopez may have to pay taxes on the gifts and prizes because the IRS considers them income.

Some estimate the IRS will put Lopez on the hook for anywhere between $5,000 and $13,000
    that's f*cking ludicrous. Poor cunt.

M.O.D.

don't give me that bollocks mate, your team just signed carl crawford, a gonzalez to nearly three hundred million dollars :).

so spare me the bottomless wallet argument where your team does the same thing even more so in the last off-season.

you are lucky the steroid era helped produce two championships for your team, which we overcame and got picked the team of the decade anyways.

i love the way redsox fan tries discredit the rich history of the yankees as corporate shits yet forgets about babe ruth, joe dimaggio, yogi berra, and the triumph of 27 championships.

you guys didn't have one for NINETY YEARS.

when you think baseball you think the yankees simplez.

I understand your dilemma mate, just like all the other have-not bosox fans.

It's called inferiority complex, and you lot have tons of that and more.

btw:

Baseball Competitive Balance "Luxury" Tax

twelve times your team mate.
    think you're missing the point here. i don't hate the yankees for any rational reason: i hate them because i was raised to hate them. the fact that they're corporate wankers just makes it easier. as for the sox and yankees, it WAS an inferiority complex. not anymore. 2 world series in the past decade. how many do the yankees have in that period? 1.

the old days of curse and misery are over, now it's just who puts out the better team. the yankees spend more for theirs, but it's not necessarily better. this year it's pretty even. too bad it can't save them from being a bunch of entitled corporate c*nts. if you ever live in new york, you'll know what i mean. they and their fans act as if the world series should be conferred on them in spring training. no other team or fanbase has that attitude.

as for the spending, you're also missing the point there. NO ONE should complain about paying a luxury tax if they spend $175m (sox) or $200m+ (yankees). don't want to pay, don't outspend the rest of the teams. it's that simple. yankees have to pay all that luxury tax? cry me a river.
    Last edited by SlavikSvensk; 13-07-2011 at 03:34 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Go Rangers.
    You burned it, you donkey!

Ultimate Freak

think you're missing the point here. i don't hate the yankees for any rational reason: i hate them because i was raised to hate them. the fact that they're corporate wankers just makes it easier. as for the sox and yankees, it WAS an inferiority complex. not anymore. 2 world series in the past decade. how many do the yankees have in that period? 1.

the old days of curse and misery are over, now it's just who puts out the better team. the yankees spend more for theirs, but it's not necessarily better. this year it's pretty even. too bad it can't save them from being a bunch of entitled corporate c*nts. if you ever live in new york, you'll know what i mean. they and their fans act as if the world series should be conferred on them in spring training. no other team or fanbase has that attitude.

as for the spending, you're also missing the point there. NO ONE should complain about paying a luxury tax if they spend $175m (sox) or $200m+ (yankees). don't want to pay, don't outspend the rest of the teams. it's that simple. yankees have to pay all that luxury tax? cry me a river.
    e

no mate i think you are MISSING the point. it is not the yankees that are the cunts it is the have-not red sox and their sorry arse fans who index everything they do to us when they have fock all to compare. that is why you conveniently leave out our glorious history concentrate on our 'corporation status' yet it was that history that made the same team such a commodity.

the average yankee fan couldn't give a flying twatt about the red sox but think about the other way around. there are tons of childish merchandise about the yankees on your teams end. you have yet to acknowledge any
    of the thousands of accomplishments of the yankees, except to badmouth the teams' wealth. now that is being bitter.

and i wouldn't simply call 90 years of drought bad luck and witch-play it is plain being shitte. you guys have serious complex issues and it is essentially why you lot concentrate on hatred of another team rather than winning an actual fuccking title. maybe that is prime reason for your miserable history.

like i said you have twenty five to go and twenty seven clean ones. come back around in another millenium when your team probably gets close then we can have an equal banter my son.

btw we won two championships last decade and got picked team of the decade in many media outlets. we had a better decade than your team overall but that is nothing new to you and your wanker arse team. sorry mate, i respect you and all but not your team and their petty fans and their mentality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast