Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

M.O.D.

supporting the yankees is like supporting exxon mobil in the third world series. seriously. and "us?" shouldn't you be a devil rays fan...or am i missing what borough you're from? god knows they need them too. better than smoking the corporate crackpipe over at the oil well.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    supporting the yankees is like supporting exxon mobil in the third world series. seriously. and "us?" shouldn't you be a devil rays fan...or am i missing what borough you're from? god knows they need them too. better than smoking the corporate crackpipe over at the oil well.
    actually i have an equal interest liking both the yankees and arsenal.

i lived in both places for a substantial amount of time.

btw they are called rays and i don't like them much either. probably less so than the red sox as i don't have an inferiority complex my little brother.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    actually i have an equal interest liking both the yankees and arsenal.

i lived in both places for a substantial amount of time.

btw they are called rays and i don't like them much either. probably less so than the red sox as i don't have an inferiority complex my little brother.
    you lived in nyc? fair enough then. but i really can't stand yankee or red sox bandwagoners. this is one for the locals, thank you very much. no one else gets it.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter