Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, that Haynesworth deal is dicey. Could be a massive win or another "Let's sign T.O. because he's badass herp derp" move. They have experience with talented players with attitudes (Moss) so if they can keep Haynesworth's attitude in check, it could work out. That and keep him from being a fat ass that gets injured every other week.
    You burned it, you donkey!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    the early winners of the new agreement:

johnson de from carolina after his first year starting and piling 10.5 sacks gets a 30 million dollar signing bonus, 6 years 72.

carolina signs dangelo for 23 million guaranteed 46 mil i think.

holmes resigns with jets for 5 year 50 with a nice bonus.

mcnabb gets traded to vikings for a pair of six rounds.

hasselback to titans.

losers:

barber, roy williams, cut as they were shitte last year.

some big stars are contemplating hold-outs:

chris johnson, frank gore etc.

name big free agency movements you hear of here.

asomugha looks set to move to jets.
    Arizona just got Kevin Colb from the Eagles for Rodgers-Cromartie and a second round pick.

The Jets lucked out with that dude. McNabb is done as anything but a mentor/backup role. Good trade on Minnesota's part. Roy Williams was a disappointment from the get go. Barber is on the decline because of his injuries and competition from Jones and Tashard Choice.

Ultimate Freak

I can't believe you Slav. Do you only like the cheaters when it comes to American professional teams?

Bill cheatachick?

Secondly good luck on winning a clean Superbowl, the Jets have your number.

They will be there before you.

Occo Cincho is now a Patriots as well. Cheatachick must be getting desperate.

Although I think both moves can pay off for them.

I like what Seattle and Arizona is doing.

Seattle has to get a new qb though.

Enter Vince Young who has just been released. I would like the Cowboys to pick him up just in case Romo suffers an injury again.

I also like what we are doing so far.

A lot of activities in a short span of time. Should be fun.

Although I think the real winner will be whoever acquires Asomugha and I believe that team will be the Jets.

Sidney Rice signed with Seattle too.

PS We can sort out a fantasy league in a months time.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by snooch View Post
    Yeah, that Haynesworth deal is dicey. Could be a massive win or another "Let's sign T.O. because he's badass herp derp" move. They have experience with talented players with attitudes (Moss) so if they can keep Haynesworth's attitude in check, it could work out. That and keep him from being a fat ass that gets injured every other week.
    i think the logic is "we're good at getting a few productive years out of discontented players, then dump them at the first sign of trouble. so here's haynesworth available for basically nothing, and we've got to spend all this cash. so let's go for it, and we can always cut him at camp if we need to."

makes sense in that respect, and belichick does have a history with these kinds of players--corey dillon, randy moss, rodney harrison, etc. but the teams they came on to had really established veteran leadership. not sure the current roster does, other than brady.

but with haynesworth, there's also the question: is he even good anymore?
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

M.O.D.

the chad johnson signing is less interesting IMO. he's an attention-seeker, but really isn't the problem child the media would like him to be.

glad to see the chiefs signed steve breaston. good pickup for them.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

asomugha is now an eagle.

Ultimate Freak

^^^this one stung.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

what nfl team do irish americans support, or is there an nfl team with big irish american roots?
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

new england patriots.

owned by a jew.

lmfao.

Ultimate Freak

the same bloke that bought the parking lot of the stadium made bank of it and then bought the team on cheap.

robert kraft i believe. he owns multiple food companies of course. like kraft cheese.

BOA Newbie

Does anybody know where you can catch CFL matches?

BOA Lifetime Member

Espn3. Games online

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    what nfl team do irish americans support, or is there an nfl team with big irish american roots?
    for professional football, whatever the local team is. since most irish americans live in the northeast, it's probably the new england patriots, new york giants, new york jets or philadelphia eagles. but if they grew up in san diego, then the chargers. or whatever team is close by.

college football is another story, and irish americans traditionally support boston college (if they're boston irish) or notre dame (if they're from anywhere else in the US).

college football is, in most ways, the more important game, culturally speaking. it's older (since the mid-19th century) and loyalties are more deeply ingrained than the pros...passed down from father to son, and people are totally fanatical about it (like the dude who poisoned all a rival school's trees). so it's a lot more like the premiership in terms of loyalty and such.
    Last edited by SlavikSvensk; 01-08-2011 at 04:44 PM.

M.O.D.

@esox: the University of Notre Dame are called the "fighting Irish" and this is their mascot

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by snooch View Post

I don't think it is much of a risk.

It is not like they paid hundred millions dollars for him either like the Redskins.

If he doesn't work out just cut him.

M.O.D.

it's not a risk in the sense that they didn't pay much for him.

but they cut ty warren, which means they need haynesworth to work out. so i'd say belichick better know something about this guy that the talking heads on the 4-letter network don't, like he did with moss, or else it's a problem.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    it's not a risk in the sense that they didn't pay much for him.

but they cut ty warren, which means they need haynesworth to work out. so i'd say belichick better know something about this guy that the talking heads on the 4-letter network don't, like he did with moss, or else it's a problem.
    apparently he lost 25 lbs and is one of the better shape guys on the team.

you need few more players on the defense and better running backs.

still pretty behind the Jets.

Ultimate Freak

roy williams and barber to the bears.

martz thinks williams is capable of catching 70-80 balls.

lmfao.

plaxico burress with the jets and so did carmoutrie.

reggie bush signed with miami,

BOA Lifetime Member

lol @ RW not living up to expectations AGAIN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12