Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Freak

Default Broken his own transfer policy

Wenger seems to have broken his own transfer policy and bought a player for now (arteta) ratherthan someone who will emerge good in 5/10 years time lol, does this show that he is feeling the strain of no trophys for long? Also thoughy it was great that utd hammered them cause after the udinesse game andy townsend was biggin them up for beatin them and sayin that they are still a force or some s**tx which is lies as fergie showed lol

BOA Lifetime Member

haha. he was forced to break it, as he very likely wants to be safe on his position till end of this season. and i am sure this will be his last season at emirates...

as my mate said today, this season arsenal will be even more ridiculous than ussual :D
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post

as my mate said today, this season arsenal will be even more ridiculous than ussual :D
    Lolz

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Burningherb View Post
    Wenger seems to have broken his own transfer policy and bought a player for now (arteta) ratherthan someone who will emerge good in 5/10 years time lol, does this show that he is feeling the strain of no trophys for long? Also thoughy it was great that utd hammered them cause after the udinesse game andy townsend was biggin them up for beatin them and sayin that they are still a force or some s**tx which is lies as fergie showed lol
    bollox this is a man u focking lie.

he didn't break at any signings beyond 10 million how is that going against his signature conduct?

if wegner had fergies sum we can talk equal footing until then.....

get rid him and the owners.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    wenger's just poor manager, nuff said.
    Last edited by BloodStar; 02-09-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

he didn't break at any signings beyond 10 million how is that going against his signature conduct?

united have always been a bigger club than arsenal due to the fact that we've had two legendary managers who brought a huge amount of success, thus endearing us to fans the world over

united riches are the result of success, the reason why arsenal are not on an equal footing is because they have been less successful

in wengers defence he was in a desperate situation and had to make signings, i think he did fairly well to get arteta and benayoun providing both can stay fit
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

he didn't change his transfer policy did he?

i don't see any large transfer fees.

wenger was back to trying to make most of the little he got.

we need new ownership and a new gaffer.

BOA Lifetime Member

That is the dumbest sporting comment I've ever read

Junior Freak

how much was gervinho? And never ment it on money terms ment it as when was the last time wenger bought a player out of puberty lol

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Burningherb View Post
    how much was gervinho? And never ment it on money terms ment it as when was the last time wenger bought a player out of puberty lol
    you've posted about recent signing tell me which one is above is more than ten million pounds?

when does man u dish out any less then that?

so no he to answer your question he is not breaking his habits.

Junior Freak

Yeah so what if man u regulary spend more than 10m, look at their team compared to arsenal, its like arsenal are a sunday league team next to them lol

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    That is the dumbest sporting comment I've ever read
    why?

manager who don't win trophies and can't compete with the top of the league, is just poor manager. what fans wants to be on 2-5th place in the league and no trophies in champions or european league?

wenger doesn't have any success in the long term. team performance is even worse than few years a go. top stars left the club. transfer policy is partly nice, as he is giving chance to young players, but as they' re sturgling with many injuries, training proccess also doesnm't seem to be optimal.

he should go and after we see what new manger can do with the team, it will prove if wenger is/was good or poor manager.

Ultimate Freak

even though im a man u fan, I still think wenger is a good manager with a good football brain but unfortunately teams like man u mean they dont win any trophies

BOA Lifetime Member

not the best result for gunners in the chl. dortmund's equalizing goal was stuning.

BOA Lifetime Member

didn't see the goal but still fancy them to get to the 2nd round
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

M.O.D.

how is he a poor manager, competing with man u and chelsea with kids at a fraction of the cost?
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

why?

manager who don't win trophies and can't compete with the top of the league, is just poor manager. what fans wants to be on 2-5th place in the league and no trophies in champions or european league?

wenger doesn't have any success in the long term. team performance is even worse than few years a go. top stars left the club. transfer policy is partly nice, as he is giving chance to young players, but as they' re sturgling with many injuries, training proccess also doesnm't seem to be optimal.

he should go and after we see what new manger can do with the team, it will prove if wenger is/was good or poor manager.
    Where have you been for the last 15 years??

Wenger is a top class manager,he has been on a shoe string budget wise compared to ferguson also,and has a much better transfer record.his team won the league without losing a game.I could go on forever.......

M.O.D.

Wenger is a top class manager,he has been on a shoe string budget wise compared to ferguson also,and has a much better transfer record.his team won the league without losing a game.I could go on forever.......
    exactly. i'm not knocking ferguson, who's got an incredible record of success both in terms of titles and developing young players, but it takes serious managing skill to keep finishing in the top 4 when your club won't hold on to the talent you've got. wenger is a fantastic manager; i'd like to see what he could do with more tools at his disposal.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

not sure where you would go forever as what you mentioned are probably only succesess of wenger's career at arsenal. and that was 10 years ago.

i still think wenger can't compete with other top managers like ferguson, mourinho, in the long term. he is working the young players in, that's positive, but team can't stand on these young players, as their performance is not consistent throughout the season. if it's club's or wenger's problem i don't know and honestly i don't care.

lately, no big stars signed, many injuries in the team, bad results in the premiership and in the champions league. on saturday another points loose away at blackburn. i don't know, you as an arsenal fan might see it from different perspective, but to me it looks like something is wrong...

indeed, I'd give him credit when it's due, no problem, but my pre-season prediction is being filled as I was expecting arsenal will hardly do it in top6, so this really will be tought year for mr. wenger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast