Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default where to watch nfl or anyt sport online

suggestions ???

BOA Lifetime Member

the best site for this (myp2p.eu) is down at the moment. there is some court runnning against them, so it might never be up again, so i am streaming just the channels I have got in my Sopcast player, mostly Premiership matches, broadcasted on SKY, ESPN, FOX SPORT, Setanta, etc..

Download Sopcast, and then go to livefootballol.com. There are upcoming matches, after clicking you will see who is streaming, and then use the player. from my experience, the best are following channels: YES, BloodzeedHQ, Calvsport streamed via Sopcast..
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

M.O.D.

there's a lot on justin.tv and a few other sites like it, but networks often shut down the feeds as soon as they find out about them so it's not always practical...usually not an issue if the sports match is something slightly off the radar, but good luck if it's a high profile premiership or nfl game.
    Last edited by SlavikSvensk; 27-09-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

How to Watch NFL Games Online For Free

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/forums/32-NFL-CFL-AFL

In the second link, just go up a level from there to see any (non-American) football game you want live. Not live? Torrents are your friend. The quality isn't always the best and on the streaming options there is always buffering, but hey, it's for free. You get what you pay for.
    Last edited by snooch; 27-09-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    You burned it, you donkey!