Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    M.O.D.

Default Euro 2012 qualifying

england is in
    sweden has secured at least a 2nd place

germany and the netherlands look best of the bunch.

thoughts?
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

gutted about Turkish result.

Hiddink thinks that Turks have got a good chance.

Last game will be Germany at home versus Belgium-- I think they will lay it down and see Belgium progress through though Hiddink doesn't think so.

Meanwhile Turkey has to beat Azerbayjan.

I see Belgium getting the playoff spot.

Hopefully I am proved wrong.

BOA Lifetime Member

Since when have Turkey been in 'Europe'?
    Just as bad as bloody israel.
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by force View Post

totally. mongrel nation without the integrity to support it's fellow muslims, and certainly not european.

i cant stop the eschaton

Ultimate Freak

slav and danny take notice of these clowns.

see how they try to wind me up?

the former is a 'brilliant' bloke confirmed by the latter twatface.

so we should agree.

Ultimate Freak

idiot, maybe you should refrain from writing such bolloxs before you know what you are talking about ay?

first off Turkey is in Europe, Istanbul is the only bi-continental city in the world, and East Thrace is Europe as well so stop being idiotlangie and acknowledge what your brain is uninformed about.

i find it quite racist and backwards for people like you to make such comments and find it quite accessible for people like you to 'get away with it' because of clowns like Olivier Stone and 'Midnight Runner'.

just because a country is Muslim that does not equate it to be Middle-Eastern or Asian(Ever heard of Albania, Kosova, Bosnia??).

Ottoman Empire a predecessor to Turkey started up very close to Europe (Bursa was its capital) and progressed westwards to the Balkans, so Turkey has been essentially part of Europe for seven centuries, almost knocking off your people at their heals in Vienna, hence such unfortunate misjudgement and despise on your part.

Served

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    idiot, maybe you should refrain from writing such bolloxs before you know what you are talking about ay?

first off Turkey is in Europe, Istanbul is the only bi-continental city in the world, and East Thrace is Europe as well so stop being idiotlangie and acknowledge what your brain is uninformed about.

i find it quite racist and backwards for people like you to make such comments and find it quite accessible for people like you to 'get away with it' because of clowns like Olivier Stone and 'Midnight Runner'.

just because a country is Muslim that does not equate it to be Middle-Eastern or Asian(Ever heard of Albania, Kosova, Bosnia??).

Ottoman Empire a predecessor to Turkey started up very close to Europe (Bursa was its capital) and progressed westwards to the Balkans, so Turkey has been essentially part of Europe for seven centuries, almost knocking off your people at their heals in Vienna, hence such unfortunate misjudgement and despise on your part.

Served
    Whether a country is Muslim or not isn't the issue.
    I was referring to Turkey not holding full EU membership in my post.
    And dont try playing the 'racist' card matey. Anybody on this forum can tell you my views on racists.
    I'd think you were a total fcking no-mark whatever colour or race you were...

BOA Lifetime Member

And FFS stop your fcking whining about the poxy ottoman empire.
    When do you hear us going on and on about the 'british' empire?
    Inadequate little ponce..

Ultimate Freak

Whether a country is Muslim or not isn't the issue.
    I was referring to Turkey not holding full EU membership in my post.
    And dont try playing the 'racist' card matey. Anybody on this forum can tell you my views on racists.
    I'd think you were a total fcking no-mark whatever colour or race you were...

That is bolloxs again you tart.

Since when did the EU membership ever indicate a true European indication?

For years EU had 12 members, did that mean the other countries in Europe were not European?

Again, look at the history and geographical facts.

I see Turkey as a Eurasian country, a sort of bridge but definitely a country that is worthy of European 'label' and every right to participate in European competitions.

Certainly your correlation of Turkey to Israel is completely dumbfounded and shallow at best.

You fall into the sentiments of some racists twats which you now uttered quite few times here not only on this thread, but other ones as well that Turkey is not in Europe.

Nice try.

M.O.D.

er...guys settle down.

FTR, UEFA has loads of members who aren't part of the EU:

Switzerland
    Norway
    Russia
    Belarus
    Ukraine
    Armenia
    Azerbaijan
    Georgia
    Serbia
    Bosnia
    Albania
    Macedonia
    Turkey
    Israel

If EU membership is the bar, then all these countries would need to be kicked out.

If being mostly in Europe the geographical entity is the bar, then Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc. would have to kicked out in addition to Turkey and Israel.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

we talked about this before.

i really don't think Israel and Armenia or Kazakahistan should be in the European qualifiers.

I think they have Israel in European qualifiers because they couldn't have them qualify out of the Asian groups with their players traveling to Yemen, Egypt, or Iran. lol

I think Russia, Ukraine, Turkey rightfully are in European qualifiers as they have been for decades now.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post

Switzerland
    Norway
    Russia
    Belarus
    Ukraine
    Armenia
    Azerbaijan
    Georgia
    Serbia
    Bosnia
    Albania
    Macedonia
    Turkey
    Israel

If EU membership is the bar, then all these countries would need to be kicked out.

If being mostly in Europe the geographical entity is the bar, then Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc. would have to kicked out in addition to Turkey and Israel.

yerp sounds about right

not like you guy's let Cuba play in the World Series now is it?

i cant stop the eschaton

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    we talked about this before.

i really don't think Israel and Armenia or Kazakahistan should be in the European qualifiers.

I think they have Israel in European qualifiers because they couldn't have them qualify out of the Asian groups with their players traveling to Yemen, Egypt, or Iran. lol

I think Russia, Ukraine, Turkey rightfully are in European qualifiers as they have been for decades now.
    it's all subjective. If it's geographical, then it's still dubious: Russia is 3/4 in the "Asian" part of Eurasia, so why doesn't it play in the AFF? Turkey is, what, 9/10 in Asia? Even the idea of "Europe" as a geographical entity is subjective and socially constructed, as it isn't actually a continent, but a small portion of the Eurasian continent. So is it tradition? Well then any side that's played in UEFA for a decent amount of time can be counted as having a traditional tie to UEFA. Israel's been in UEFA since the 1980s, which is longer than Russia has (since 1991, before that there was no Russian soccer team).

There's no possible objective criteria for membership, except for a country applying for and being granted entry into UEFA. That means every team playing in UEFA is legitimately a member.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    yerp sounds about right

not like you guy's let Cuba play in the World Series now is it?
    no, but that's not a tournament involving national sides...it's a professional league championship. we do play them in the Baseball World Cup and the World Baseball Classic, which are the two major international cups involving national sides.

Ultimate Freak

Turkey is off to the playoffs,

thanks to Germany and Ozil.

Yayyyy!

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    er...guys settle down.

Switzerland
    Norway
    Russia
    Belarus
    Ukraine
    Armenia
    Azerbaijan
    Georgia
    Serbia
    Bosnia
    Albania
    Macedonia
    Turkey
    Israel

That. Europe is NOT EU.
    Europe is a continent, the geographical term.

@ Topic: Serbian team is so weak, helpless...
    Since the Red Star Belgrade took the Euro (and world) title Serbian football is baaad...
    Btw, Nemanja Vidić and Dejan Stanković are finished with the national team.
    Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English. It means they know another language.

M.O.D.

Sweden's in after beating the Netherlands 3-2 :)

BOA Lifetime Member

I dont even watch england games anymore, too fcking depressing/frustrating.
    Premiership/Champions league all the way for me...

Ultimate Freak

playoff draws are announced:

Turkey vs Croatia

Estonia vs Republic of Ireland

Montenegro vs Czech Republic

Portugal vs Bosnia

Tough match up there in the first match. Should be a great tie.

Slav why did Republic of Ireland eclipse Turkey and came out of the first tier when they haven't done fock all in the Euros and (Last they qualified was years back) Turkey finished in the top four last tournament?

Head-scratching isn't it?

Turkey goes through in a close fought match.

Republic of Ireland

Czech Republic

and Portugal also go through.

BOA Lifetime Member

Hahahah Turkey - Croatia 0:3 :DDD

Pretty curoius about 2nd leg tonight. I hope we will make it in Montenegro.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

If my man Jiri`Jüüürgen`Stajner will play,you´re gonna win that game!!
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast