Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Euro 2012 draw

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Euro 2012 draw

czech, england, portugal, netherlands and i am happy man :)
    Last edited by BloodStar; 02-12-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

Group A

Poland
    Greece
    Russia
    Czech Republic

Group B

Netherlands
    Denmark
    Germany
    Portugal

Group C

Spain
    Italy
    Republic of Ireland
    Croatia

Group D

Ukraine
    Sweden
    France
    England
    Last edited by BloodStar; 02-12-2011 at 05:35 PM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

not bad ;-]

M.O.D.

great for you. that's the minnow pool :)

we, as in worse-than-usual sweden, got a decent draw: a worse-than-usual england, a worse-than-usual france and the predictably-crap ukraine. doesn't necessarily look good for us, per se, but at least we did better than poor denmark, who ended up in group b.

looking forward to the biannual 1-1 draw with england.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

SPORTS MODERATOR

ireland must be made up.....
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

Seems like we´ve got the toughest group with Portugal,Denmark and the Netherlands..
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by acidguru View Post
    Seems like we´ve got the toughest group with Portugal,Denmark and the Netherlands..
    Yes, but you will go thru for sure. together with Netherlands.

group A Russia and Czech, I hope.

group C Spain, Coratia

group D England, France

M.O.D.

dunno about group d. england historically do badly against sweden (well, usually it's a 1-1 draw), and france is an enigma.

we might not be great, but i can see us going through at the expense of one of the others. i'd guess france, which has been horrid at tournaments since zidane's head-butt.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

you're right england is doing pretty badly against sweden, from what I remember (except last match). also i'm not sure about capello's coaching qualities from what i saw I didn't like it. so many top players and so bad footbal. cant get it.

france is a big question mark. i think they will do well under laurent blanc. last tournament with domenech was a joke, but i think there are pretty high expectations in france, so england and france will both do that from this group, imo.
    Last edited by BloodStar; 13-12-2011 at 02:12 PM.