Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default Poor old arsenal

The season is looking more bleaker for arsenal getting knocked out of the fa cup by Sunderland I am starting to feel sorry for them defo reckon arsehole winger has to go

Ultimate Freak

what team do you sport knobbie?

Junior Freak

Sunny Luton town mate lol someone has to

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by baz77 View Post
    what are they? two-time fourth round fa cup winners.

Junior Freak

Yes something like that lol

Ultimate Freak

i we need to get rid off the owners first baz, for a team with such potential there are more underlying problems like having the short budget.

why not introduce salary cap to the English Premier League to even things out for everyone?

let see if Wanker is really bad then?

Junior Freak

indeed i understand that mate tbf they have got money to spend wenger just wont spend on known names he loves his future potential my mates son got into the academy as a keeper he is only 10 tho but he pulled him out as its a load of crap they get a lad that they think is mustard and everyone else gets brushed a side he see it with wilshere and ramsay same old shit on a friday running round wiping there noses if you get what i mean its sad really arsenal once were one of the best sides for years apart from 87/88 when luton turned them over in the littlewoods cup final( our claim to fame ;P) when luton town were once mighty in division 1 as it was then and if it was nt for the 5 yr euro ban on english teams perhaps we could still be there thanks dirty scouse c**ts

Ultimate Freak

indeed i understand that mate tbf they have got money to spend wenger just wont spend on known names he loves his future potential my mates son got into the academy as a keeper he is only 10 tho but he pulled him out as its a load of crap they get a lad that they think is mustard and everyone else gets brushed a side he see it with wilshere and ramsay same old shit on a friday running round wiping there noses if you get what i mean its sad really arsenal once were one of the best sides for years apart from 87/88 when luton turned them over in the littlewoods cup final( our claim to fame ;P) when luton town were once mighty in division 1 as it was then and if it was nt for the 5 yr euro ban on english teams perhaps we could still be there thanks dirty scouse c**ts
    i doubt wenger has the same purse as fergie but the nonetheless the team is in pretty bad shape right now it seems wenger is out of touch with reality.

btw i always have respect for people supporting their local teams and stick by them.

good on you lad!

Junior Freak

thats very true and through the good and the bad times cant afford to go much now £23 and £8 for the boy then hotdogs and drinks and he wants a programme comes to nearly £50 for a couple of hours on a saturday afternoon cant justify it unfortunately :(

Ultimate Freak

thats very true and through the good and the bad times cant afford to go much now £23 and £8 for the boy then hotdogs and drinks and he wants a programme comes to nearly £50 for a couple of hours on a saturday afternoon cant justify it unfortunately :(
    crying shame mate! it is all business now a days even for Leyton.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

lol are you in the EDL?

lol the trance has gone

Junior Freak

haha no mate thats just a load of hooligans wanting a tear up lol