Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default some of my offbeat stuff :)

finally completed and sorted these out. dupe sise remix is gonna be up for free download soon. the rest - ill try to get somewhere released, but i doubt my chances seeing as its pretty angry music :)

Lag - Proving Grounds by Lag on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Lag - Applied Mechanics by Lag on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Schwarglla - Dupe i Sise (Lagov ''Ne?ni Dodir'' remix) by Lag on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.

Junior Freak
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.