Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Do you like this bloke's music?

Administrator

I love these guys.. A lot of their stuff sounds 'old'. But I love this - really sounds like it's going forward...:)
    Mark Anxious
    Blackout Audio | The Anxious

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK ANXIOUS View Post
    I love these guys.. A lot of their stuff sounds 'old'. But I love this - really sounds like it's going forward...:)
    yeah it sounds like the stuff that came out in early 2000's from producers like Nastic, Beyer and Preach which is the spectrum of Techno I was and am more into anyhow.

his preach mix eight one sounds a little bit like a robert armani track.

BOA Newbie

Loving the Blockbuster track. Just getting back in to DJ'ing techno after a lengthy hiatus, and that's the stuff I'm looking for! Cheers for the recommendation.

BOA Lifetime Member

I've been really liking this guys stuff. I just got into him recently and have been digging most of what I've heard. There's a reason he has releases on Kombination Research. He fits right in with that whole Advent/A.Paul/Industrializer sound.
    You burned it, you donkey!

Supreme Freak

I love that sound from the likes of Spiriakos & Steen ,Spiros Kaloumenos ,Axel Karakasis its like you say that slightly oldskool techno sound like heard in around the 2000 ira but fresh at the same time!

When doing a dj set these guys always have a place in the playlist for me.

And like Snooch says Kombination Research a great label for this style of techno.
    Last edited by DJTROTA; 10-04-2012 at 08:01 AM.

M.O.D.

early/mid 2000s clubby techno. not bad, though doesn't really kill it for me either
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

ahhh, you should check out the eight one remix by this guy Slav. lovely stuff.

btw , i hope this bloke is not having a go about the Turks on his songs as it called 'Groove Tork'.

mark what do you think of dj preach returning back to his roots to Techno after experimenting with Trance on Tiesto's label. That was a disappointing to most.

what is your take on it mate?

i know you championed preach during his rise, which is ironic because his change of direction kind of dropped from the radar. kind of the opposite of what he was trying to achieve.

Ultimate Freak

i couldn't find it on soundcloud.

i would appreciate it if someone has it.
    Last edited by blistanbul; 12-04-2012 at 11:37 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    early/mid 2000s clubby techno. not bad, though doesn't really kill it for me either
    +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Ultimate Freak

this is a scorching number! the biz.