Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Manager movements

Guardiola is leaving Barcelona.
    Chelsea is looking for new manager. Ferguson is also going to leave United in some next seasons, sooo.

I expect guardiola will join chelsea, and mourinho will wait till ferguson quits, but might be vice versa aswell. what do you think?
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    Guardiola is leaving Barcelona.
    Chelsea is looking for new manager. Ferguson is also going to leave United in some next seasons, sooo.

I expect guardiola will join chelsea, and mourinho will wait till ferguson quits, but might be vice versa aswell. what do you think?
    Guardiola says he needs time out for a year. I think I believe him.
    Abramovich might have made him some kind of verbal offer just after he sacked André Villas-Boas; the thing is Di Matteo has done so well and looks to have kept the club in the top four and could possibly also win the Champions League. If he does this then Chelsea don't really have an alternative and should let him stay for a season to see how he does. Di Matteo will be on a cheap(ish) contract.
    Mourinho will probably also win La Liga so you would think he will stay on another year.

Sooo, i reckon Di Matteo will be at the "helm" for next season; if there is a hint of him doing shite then Abramovich will replace him (he is pretty ruthless at this). If Di Matteo fails, he has to either tempt Guardiola out of his time off or eat humble pie and try and take Mourinho back.
    Abramovich will go for Guardiola before Man U get the chance (say 2013 / 2014) or any other premiership team (Man City perhaps) leaving Mourinho to, as you say, go to Man Utd once Sir Alex retires or to Man City if Mancini ****s up next year.

It's all up to Di Matteo, i hope he has big enough (and hairy enough) balls to handle it and do well
    God Run Tings