Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    give it a rest ffs

shouldn't you be joining your turkish brothers and uprising in the homeland?
    why would i give it a rest?

are you stupid or what? i couldn't give a toss what a yorkshire tosspot thinks of my country. and i couldn't give even further toss what a waterford wander thinks of daft punk.

neither brings me money truth or anything important.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    why would i give it a rest?

are you stupid or what? i couldn't give a toss what a yorkshire tosspot thinks of my country. and i couldn't give even further toss what a waterford wander thinks of daft punk.

neither brings me money truth or anything important.
    good values

i cant stop the eschaton

Ultimate Freak

i am bit of tired of your blocking answers too. do you speak to people from normal walks of like this to? when they say hi you say blue?

for example why don't you write something relevant? did you like the album or not?

BOA Lifetime Member

i am bit of tired of your blocking answers too. do you speak to people from normal walks of like this to? when they say hi you say blue?

for example why don't you write something relevant? did you like the album or not?
    i'm more interested in your lack of support for the Turkish Spring.

i cant stop the eschaton

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK ANXIOUS View Post
    It's so damn easy to sit in that studio with a copy of Ableton, bang together a track in 2 days
    Who the fcuk takes 2 days to finish a track?

jk mate ;)

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    i'm more interested in your lack of support for the Turkish Spring.
    \of coarse i support and share the same feelings as the protestors.

the government showed its true face but unless there is a big economic crisis which can happen later this year, they will win comfortably as the anatolian and more religious fraction of the society will continue to vote for them.

secondly it was disgusting to watch the government send police to attack the protestors and not do anything to those police who broke the law.

by the way government blamed the jewish lobby. they kind of think like you.
    Last edited by blistanbul; 08-07-2013 at 05:05 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

\of coarse i support and share the same feelings as the protestors.

the government showed its true face but unless there is a big economic crisis which can happen later this year, they will win comfortably as the anatolian and more religious fraction of the society will continue to vote for them.

secondly it was disgusting to watch the government send police to attack the protestors and not do anything to those police who broke the law.

by the way government blamed the jewish lobby. they kind of think like you.
    quite.

btw i havent heard the new daft punk album, but i dont think i wll be doing so anyway. not really my bag.
    they masde some good stuff about 13 years ago or so. then they went very lame. elevator/supermarket techno.

i cant stop the eschaton

BOA Lifetime Member

I love Daft Punk a lot actually just not the new album. Can I not be entitled to say something like. Do you even know where Waterford is ?? If you don't care what my views are why do you think I need your convincing or give a shite what you think?
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

BOA Lifetime Member

no you have hard time understanding my words you bollock chops.

i said i don't think you gave it a proper listen or gave it a fair shot sometimes an album can be a grower.
    Huh? I said I did give it a proper listen did I not? You said get my ears tested? why because I dont like something you do? You make no sense and talk absolute bullshit.

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

BOA Lifetime Member

we need a like button on here
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

Junior Freak

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by force View Post
    we need a like button on here
    I think you just post a response of +1 or Like, seems to be the usual forum etiquette. But to be honest with all this squabbling on this thread, I'm not sure what's to like :/

Unless I've missed something and this is artists literally hating each other on a thread, for changing their music style. Then I suppose that's fair, I dunno, all seems a bit negative IMHO.

BOA Lifetime Member

Agreed! sorry that guy just annoys me is all. Sooooo Cari Lekebusch ? Always like what he has done or is doing and no matter how he changes it keeps my attention.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djfilthmonger View Post
    Agreed! sorry that guy just annoys me is all. Sooooo Cari Lekebusch ? Always like what he has done or is doing and no matter how he changes it keeps my attention.
    Haven't heard any of Cari's new new stuff, although didn't rate his "Architect" mix when I last listened. I personally miss the early Planet Rhythm and Hybrid days which all the artists seemed to have in recent days watered down a hell of a lot, but then I'll probably get accused on not getting with this "contemporary sound" Techno :P, another term for lazy and no energy IMHO

BOA Newbie

Umek i realize he's not on the right track..

BOA Newbie

Its a bit of a limited view to hate artists for changing their style, it comes with the territory of producing music that you will eventually want to do something different. The desire to progress is what got these artists where they are

That being said I wish Adam Beyer would make some more of his older stuff

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by slinkiemusic View Post
    The desire to sell out is what got these artists where they are
    There, fixed.

BOA Lifetime Member

Who did Gunjack get into it with on here a few years back? I think that would probably count as hate on both sides. DSP had a pretty public breakup with, wasn't it DJ Pauze?
    Head Honcho with the Ladies

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by eppertheleper View Post
    Who did Gunjack get into it with on here a few years back? I think that would probably count as hate on both sides. DSP had a pretty public breakup with, wasn't it DJ Pauze?
    gunjack, classy guy

i cant stop the eschaton

BOA Newbie

yeah UMEK was bangin' & marco corolla.
    And danilo vigorito could make uplifting loops like no other
    But his more minimal work just didn't have that groove I thought.

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by MARK ANXIOUS View Post
    Love Jamie's passion here. MASSIVE AGREEMENT with loads of this post, but loads I don't. Piss boring music - YES. Lack of talent - YES. It's so damn easy to sit in that studio with a copy of Ableton, bang together a track in 2 days - that only changes slightly every 32 bars. Oh yeah let's stick a break in - that'll sort it.

In fact, every style of music is suffering from this at the moment. Doesn’t even matter if it's techno.

But the real fault here lies with the promoters imho. Afraid to take risks, afraid to jump out of what's 'hot'. And what's 'hot' at the moment is the guy with the best press pic, the guy that is on FB/Twitter most, the guy with the new affiliation with the most 'in fashion' label. It's so XFactor isnt it. The easy option….

That's not saying you cant have a press pack, a nice website, look at least professional. Makes you feel professional. Why the hell not. I'm not messing around with my music so the 'image' of it is kind of important to me….

However, what I don’t agree with (and tbh the point of alot of this post) is that people can't change styles. Oh I must go in that nice little box forever and make only that kind of music. Well I'm sorry. I for one dont wanna do that. F**k you. I never signed up for that. TBH If we wanna get down to business - alot of the 'pure techno' that is talked about in this post is silly, cause pure techno is surely Detroit techno end of?

Which evolved from the 80’s.

Isn't the idea to just follow what you believe in, no matter what the style? And cant that change over time? Or am I missing the point of techno here?

Sure, you might not like Bas Mooy's new style, or anyone's new style for that matter, but you gotta say, well that's their choice. Get over it guys and do your own thing.

When Chrissi and I were making music in 2000 as The Anxious, we lost SERIOUS heart when techno went minimal. But ultimately, it made us change our ways in the studio, not sit in the past. And now, we feel like we have a massive message in our new music. It's not a carbon copy of the old message we had, but it's evolved, improved, futuristic. The point of techno.

We've never EVER sat there painting by numbers when we make techno, taking the easy option. We take up to 2 months doing a single track. That’s why it took 2 years to do our forthcoming album. And we feel massively motivated because of it. Passionate, focused, devoted. ALWAYS. Screw everyone else.

If I'm the only person liking it, I really dont care. **** you.

Surely that's techno?

www.theanxious.net
    BING!!!
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234