Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: euro 2012

Hybrid View

Ultimate Freak

Default euro 2012

does no one give a fock?

how about that chubby bastard with ira tendencies with a little prick?

i am looking forward to it.

it is sad will, and others have abandoned this place.

shame!

where is richard?

GO ENGLAND!

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    does no one give a fock?

how about that chubby bastard with ira tendencies with a little prick?

i am looking forward to it.

it is sad will, and others have abandoned this place.

shame!

where is richard?

GO ENGLAND!
    your not talking about joey barton are you haha hes a little prick

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by baz77 View Post
    your not talking about joey barton are you haha hes a little prick
    no our pudgy prince esox.

looks like he had to move his gypsy van again as he is not been here a while.

M.O.D.

don't figure england will go far.

unfortunately for me, sweden doesn't figure to either.

germany could win. spain too, but without david villa it's not clear who would score the 0.8 goals/game they need to win lol.

figure denmark could be the dark horse this year.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

more on this later as i didn't have time to look because of Memorial day weekend etc.

next week i will post my prediction and in the meantime you guys sure can.

BOA Newbie

I am looking forward to this.
    Either Holland, Germany or Spain to win for me and I think England will do well to get past group stages.
    What will also be interesting is the threat of major football violence due to the Host Nation having a nazi saluting minority race bashing football population.
    There is also the possibility of players walking off the pitch if racially abused... what will happen if a team just walks off. What are the rules in these situations???
    God Run Tings

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Von Noosh View Post
    What will also be interesting is the threat of major football violence due to the Host Nation having a nazi saluting minority race bashing football population.
    There is also the possibility of players walking off the pitch if racially abused... what will happen if a team just walks off. What are the rules in these situations???
    Interesting take. I've heard something similar on the reviews of the groups on a newspaper.

M.O.D.

i bet it's going to be a disaster, from a security perspective.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    i bet it's going to be a disaster, from a security perspective.
    I think so,too,especially in Poland,dunno much about the ukrainian scene..
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

Ultimate Freak

Netherlands vs Spain in the semis.

Who wins?

Ultimate Freak

i have spain vs england - spain
    germany vs poland - germany
    netherlands vs russia - netherlands
    france vs italy- france
    germans beating french, and the dutch beating spainards
    the germans beating the dutch for the glory.

these were the picks before the tournament.

M.O.D.

netherlands looking a bit rough right now. it's going to be hard getting out of that group with a loss to the consensus weakest team (even if that turns out to be incorrect). in all likelihood, they need to win both of their remaining matches, and that's a tall order. doable, but not likely. they could squeak through with a win and a draw, if everyone bloodies everyone else, but you can't count on that.

denmark and germany can just draw their final two and have very good chances of going to the next round.

Ultimate Freak

Slav what did you think of the game yesterday?

It was a pretty good game. A lot better than expected considering normally England and Sweden play a dull game against each other.

Wasn't this the first time England defeated Sweden in a meaningful game in 40 years?

I also thought the Russia got robbed today and Greece didn't deserve to go through considering their play in the tournament.

I hope Portugal and Germany go tomorrow. The Dutch don't deserve to go on to the next stage.

M.O.D.

no, 2002 world cup was much more meaningful, as both teams were actually good and had a chance of getting far back then.

this one was entertaining, but as much because of the teams' deficiencies as their strengths. sweden can attack like mad, but our defending is just horrid. i reckon only 1 of the 3 english goals would have been possible against a team that could actually defend. and ours, well...mellberg was unmarked on BOTH.

sweden is obviously out, and deservedly after letting both the ukraine and england come from behind to beat us. but i'm not sure england goes past the first game of the knockout stages. they'll be playing either spain or croatia/italy. spain is a clear loss, possibly an embarrassing one. croatia is doable, but could easily be a loss too. and italy, well they may not be great, but if i were a betting man, i'd back the azzurri.

Ultimate Freak

no, 2002 world cup was much more meaningful, as both teams were actually good and had a chance of getting far back then.

this one was entertaining, but as much because of the teams' deficiencies as their strengths. sweden can attack like mad, but our defending is just horrid. i reckon only 1 of the 3 english goals would have been possible against a team that could actually defend. and ours, well...mellberg was unmarked on BOTH.

sweden is obviously out, and deservedly after letting both the ukraine and england come from behind to beat us. but i'm not sure england goes past the first game of the knockout stages. they'll be playing either spain or croatia/italy. spain is a clear loss, possibly an embarrassing one. croatia is doable, but could easily be a loss too. and italy, well they may not be great, but if i were a betting man, i'd back the azzurri.
    i concur the teams were better back then but the quality of the game was much better in this game then that one.

who wants to watch a boring 0-0 match?

rather watch a game where there is abundance of goals and bunch of lead changes.

can't wait for tomorrow's game.

and wait do you think of this new system of head to head being more important goal difference.

greece unjustly went through considering their level of play and also croatia would've gone out even though all three teams in that group had equal points and italy had the worse goal difference but would've gone through as first.

explain

M.O.D.

prefer goal differential, tbh.

england should beat ukraine, which would put them against italy. i figure italy wins that one. france gets spain, spain kills them.

watching the sweden-france game ATM. ibrahimovic's goal was best of the tournament i've seen. too bad it means nothing because we couldn't protect leads in either of the first 2 games. :(

Ultimate Freak

prefer goal differential, tbh.

england should beat ukraine, which would put them against italy. i figure italy wins that one. france gets spain, spain kills them.

watching the sweden-france game ATM. ibrahimovic's goal was best of the tournament i've seen. too bad it means nothing because we couldn't protect leads in either of the first 2 games. :(
    england went through without really earning it.

GO ON ENGLAND!!1111

M.O.D.

same is true of france. what a terrible group of disappointments. guess the ukraine was the only one of the four that overachieved. would have been nice to see them through, especially since they actually scored the equalizer, though i'm not sure that would have changed anything in terms of who advanced.

Ultimate Freak

same is true of france. what a terrible group of disappointments. guess the ukraine was the only one of the four that overachieved. would have been nice to see them through, especially since they actually scored the equalizer, though i'm not sure that would have changed anything in terms of who advanced.
    which teams do you see going through mate?

i see portugal, germany, spain, and england.

yes i am an optimistic person.

M.O.D.

portugal is through.

spain, germany and italy for the rest.

then spain over portugal, and germany over italy

germany over spain in the final.

i think the likeliest upset would be portugal beating spain, followed by england beating italy. i don't see germany losing to anyone this year. spain could possibly do it, but i don't think it's likely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast