Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default I told you. My tag say's it all ' We're gonna win the league' :-)

city were the best team in the premier league over the 38 games, we deserved the title.
    On a more personal note, me, 'chris poulter' deserves this title. I've followed city through thin and thinner, seen managers come and go, seen numerous relegations,promotions, inside coup's, hostile take-over's. Seen 'them lot next door' win everything. we fought out a 2nd division promotion spot via the play-offs one year, when them lot next door won the Treble.
    We have forever lived in their shadow.Not anymore! Today is the dawn of a new era. Today the little boy's stood up to the bigger boy's. 15 Years ago city were the butt of everyones joke's. Now, Thanks to the investment of sheikh mansour, we can smash this, so called '' top 4'' Today was good for football, anyone can win the league with the right money. ANYBODY! If it can happen to us, it can happen to you.

BOBBY MANC.. HE CAME FROM ITALY TO MANAGE MAN CITY VINI VIDI VICI
    MCFC FOREVER. CITY 'TILL I DIE
    I TOLD YOU WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE!

Ultimate Freak

Congrats to City on their fully deserved championship.

Somehow which once was a thriving community for red scum fans is now void of such rubbish.

By the way, what difference did the QPR players knowing that they are safe play in the last five minutes?

Either way I think City was the better team this year.

BOA Lifetime Member

worst day for football ever. been curious how much mansour sent to qpr for loosing this match.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    worst day for football ever. been curious how much mansour sent to qpr for loosing this match.
    of course it is the worst day in football because the old mighty manchester united didn't get their way as they normally do.

lol.

when are man u fans ever learn humility and accept the loss with grace?

this was the day the red scums domination has ended for good consequently the worse day ever for man u fans.

man city and qpr was an amazing much with the storybook ending.

bitter lemons need to congratulate the better side this year: CITY.


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Fair play shitty, you didn'y buy the title at all...oh no....wait...you did. Just like everyone else to win it in th last 10 years or so.

I'm just sore cos Chelski bought, sorry, won the Champions league, and Luton were cheated out of the football league yesterday by an offside goal!! (and wembly is ****in expensive and I spent lots of money on a team I don't support!!)