Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default automating of reaktor in SX

can anyone share this with me. i use reaktor as vst in cubase and i`d like to automate synth i make in reaktor in cubase like every other instrument.
    i know you can asign MIDI signal but how? this is something that would make my life so much easier. i buy drink to the guy who tell me this (or girl would be better!).
    mikaaa, you are crazy mika...pepito, mikito,pepito,pepito,pepito,culo,pepito.

Ultimate Freak

noone?
    if someone got reaktor manual now it would be the time...

Supreme Freak

You right click on the parameter youwant to control and somewhere in the properties for that parameter you can set a midi controller Ithink. There's also a midi learn function, click the parameter withthe midi learn too then turn your knob or something.

Let me know if this isn't right, but it has been a while since I've done it.

Ultimate Freak

thanx for advice but it doesnt work. nothing happens...i believe drummaps were the thig u have to set up in cubase.

Supreme Freak

Shouldn't have to I don't think. Try using your mod wheel to drive it and see if that works before getting into the insides of cubase...