Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Man U vs Galatasaray

Drew the red scums on championship league pairings.

Can't wait to give them a reminding!

BOA Lifetime Member

The only thing that will happen is the small minority of turkish scum will start stabbing english fans like they do every other time.

Hope you feel proud fella
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    The only thing that will happen is the small minority of turkish scum will start stabbing english fans like they do every other time.

Hope you feel proud fella
    and the toss-pot racist generalisation post goes to.....

secondly, please post some examples of this happening every 'other time' dj fase.

thirdly, why would i be proud of someone getting stabbed? stop diverting the talk of football into something downright racist. while we are at sweeping generalisations, are you proud of belligrent British holligans causing mischief everywhere they go? or just belligrent British holiday-makers?

Ultimate Freak

kolo toure is to become a Galatasaray player just before this massive clash.

BOA Lifetime Member

Trust me fella its not a racist comment at all.

Its a generalisation, whereby any english club that goes to turkey, end up being brought into a hooligan/violence row.

The same could also be said of italy.

English hooliganism has had its day, and yes there is a small minority, but come the man u game there will be hundreds of turkish "fans" attacking english fans in bars
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

world's smallest violin mate!

i tell you what mate. why don't do a little survey and ask anyone from spain, greece, portugal, italy, and turkey you know the places where the british frequent for holiday on general behaviour of the british tourist when visiting their country.

i agree that there are a lot of brits who do know how to handle themselves when aboard, but equally there are many who don't. you will soon run out of places to attend if this keeps up matey.

you reap what you sow.

now add to this x amount of dringking and x amount of football fanatics then it's like adding fuel to a fire.

so don't try to potray your fellow countrymen as this innocent people randomly getting a trouble as result of the behaviour of the people of the country that they visited.

is it the other country all of the time yet there is only one constant in it all?

the british football fans.

secondly again you failed to bring up a detail fact regarding the frequency of this happening.

i don't remember any fights during bursa and man u game for example or many since the leeds incident.

again no matter how much the drunk twat the fans can be it doesn't justify any stabbing from the other party.

simply put many british drunkards don't know how to behave abroad.

BOA Newbie

Hi Blisty,

I am looking forward to this game.
    I can't see the Turks getting a result in Manchester but Man U are going thru a funny wee transition at the mo so they aren't the experienced cohesive group of players they used to be on the European stage.

P.s. Please don't tar us Scots with the same brush as those English Fannies... The term Engish Football Hooligan is acceptable, British Football Hooligan is unacceptable
    God Run Tings

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

**** off braveheart, you sweaty parasite cunt, I hope you do get your freedom, and then we can kick all the homeless jocks and junkie bastards back home, so we can go into town without being harassed by a junkie alchy sweaty begging for money, you're all ****in parasites.
    Last edited by Esox Lucius; 20-09-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

although I have to agree the english are ****in wankers who deserve a stabbing.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

How come every turk you ever meet is a raging bummer?
    Do the Turkish government exile all their homosexuals to the UK?
    Or is it just that all Turkish men are gay?

Ultimate Freak

microdick more importantly how come you so stupid?

is it a skillset you've attained when you were much younger or something you project every time you decide to type on those tiny letters you press?

secondly why are you so worried about Turkish men you berk?

jog off you stupid tart! we care not about your fantasies.