Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: 'Nother Track

Supreme Freak
    Around the back of the third moon off Tyrisia

Default 'Nother Track

Hey all, just made another tune and I'd love some feedback from ya all, it's a kinda funky little number this time - enjoy!

Right Click Save As

Administrator

1st listen - take the string out that's in from the beginning!!! or put it on a low pass filter and bring it out gradually. it really gets on your nerves. the rest of the track sounds really nice. mind you, if you take the string out, it might be a little empty at the beginning - dunno. you'll have to see and perhaps fill it up with something else for that first bit.

apart from that good track - there's some really good feeling in your sound.

what does everyone else reckon?

Supreme Freak
    Around the back of the third moon off Tyrisia

Default Cheers Mark

Thanx 4 the feedback, ur probably rite about the string at the start, I'll try and work something else into it, to be honest I got that monotonous string idea from an underground resistance track which sounded dead good, but as they're underground resistance, obviously they can pull it off!!

I'll post a revised version 2morrow - thanx again!

Administrator

i think a nice harsh detroit sounding single string over the top of detroit sounding hats in something i could listen to all day, but this track of yours hasn't got that 'mechanical' feel that would suit this type of beginning i don't think. the way the string develops is great (that's why I thought that bringing it gradually out might be an option).

:?:

Administrator

actually did you know that string sounds like the theme tune to tomb raider? my fave game!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

i really like it. Very UR. I dont think there is much wrong with the string? I dont produce but all techno producers aim their material at techno heads and i thought it was a really nice track. Well in!

Administrator

any more thoughts anyone?

Ultimate Freak

very nice track i agree with mark about that string.. but it builds nice. nice quality tune
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon