Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: JAMIE LIDELL

90's Trance head

Default JAMIE LIDELL

Anyone know were i can find his tour/appearance dates out for this year please ? :)
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

Ultimate Freak

Keep checking at:
    http://www.no-future.com

No Jamie gigs announced at the moment, but this is generally where he has stuff announced.. Cool website, nice forum there, plenty of Lidell fans ;) .. It's Cristian Vogel's website, so there's a lot of other cool stuff there too...

90's Trance head

thanks mate :)
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

Supreme Freak

I went to see him on saturday in Liverpool!!!!!!!
    He was ****ing awesome......the most imaginative,original,energetic,immense,stupendous performance ive ever seen.......I mean id heard loads of his stuff......but seein is believeing!!!
    He was on with squarepusher as well..........top evening all round like!