Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Club system hire help?

Anyone know of anyone company/shop that hires out rig systems in the midlands area?

I need one for my night, just seeing if theres anyone that can help. Need decent amp, speakers x 2, monitor, mixing desk thats cates for a club of 125 people.Output recommendations? Got the decks/mixer sorted.

Any help?
    something for your mind.........

Supreme Freak

yo! i have a whole sound system you can hire out.. travelling distance might be an issue, as i'm south bucks (but it would give us a nice chance to tune the rig up!)
    everything you could need (and more) .. we are currently running about 6-7K, with 6 18s, 4 15s, 4 10s + treb all in custom built boxes.
    it will probably be too big for 125 ppl, we took half of the rig out for a 200 ppl party in a social club and that was plenty.
    price wise, i'm not sure as we have only rented it out once (the social club place) and it was local, for a mate type thing... i can get some photos of it this weekend as we are throwing a party and i'll consult the other owners about a price.
    we would come and set it all up, so no headaches! and stay for the night to be your sound technicians so you get the best sound, all night.
    Chaz.

Ultimate Freak

nice one mate

ill pm you later
    something for your mind.........