Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

ere mate innercity doesn't suck you suck. innercity is the best record shop bar none in my opinion and have never had any proplems and doubt i ever will so please don't come on here slagging the shop. Anyway mate the shop has a very good reputation in the techno community in England so i doubt your opinion will change that.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptoe
    ere mate innercity doesn't suck you suck. innercity is the best record shop bar none in my opinion and have never had any proplems and doubt i ever will so please don't come on here slagging the shop. Anyway mate the shop has a very good reputation in the techno community in England so i doubt your opinion will change that.

are you from the innercity crew???
    it happened with me and with 2 mates!
    why can't I say it sucks?
    they got my money, I didn't get my records and they didn't reply my e-mails for 4 months! Are they right?
    It's just an advice about what happened to me!
    If you think the recordshop is the best, ok it's your problem!

the big pork pie

Easy guys! :lol:

Administrator

well if you have an issue with a shop, you have every right to say it sucks. might be nice if paul gets on here and gives his side to the story.

i've never had a problem with them personally and i think they're nice guys.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by groover'z

are you from the innercity crew???
    it happened with me and with 2 mates!
    why can't I say it sucks?
    they got my money, I didn't get my records and they didn't reply my e-mails for 4 months! Are they right?
    It's just an advice about what happened to me!
    If you think the recordshop is the best, ok it's your problem!
    i doubt paul would have done this intentionally, he seems like a sound guy to me. and im going to join tiptoe in saying innercity recs is the best techno record shop in the country imo.

Ultimate Freak

am i one of the innercity crew?
    no but i use that shop to buy my tunes from all the time.
    Paul who runs the shop is a mate of mine and a decent bloke too and i don't think he would have blanked your e-mails on perpuse as he is not that type of guy.
    Why get yourself a bad reputation like that?

BOA Lifetime Member

I never buy online. I do shop around and listen to new releases and pre's but I just then approach my local techno dealer who, in kind, orders them for me at a cheaper price than I've found anywhere else AND if I don't like it when it arrives he simply puts them back on the racks (even if he has ordered it especially for me ). I suppose it's a bit different though if you're stuck between a rock and a hard place techno wise.

I can't get excited about ordering online, I need to visit a record shop and hear the tunes in true LOUD style before I purchase, old fashioned eh ?

Supreme Freak

am i one of the innercity crew?
    no but i use that shop to buy my tunes from all the time.
    Paul who runs the shop is a mate of mine and a decent bloke too and i don't think he would have blanked your e-mails on perpuse as he is not that type of guy.
    Why get yourself a bad reputation like that?

OK he's your mate... That's why you got angry about what I wrote...
    But I'm not here to **** the record shop's work! I just wrote what happened with me!
    And I'll never try to buy at innercity again! Never more!

Ultimate Freak

fair enough mate then. But its your loss!

Junior Freak

i've no idea who grooverz is but if he wants to slag us off publicly it's his choice. that's why these forums exist. they're here for people to discuss the music, rate and slate the music (and shops if need be) and just chat with like minded people.

in our defence (or not), last year innercity sent in excess of 5000 orders out from the shop and until just recently this was all done by myself. errors occurred and always will but we did have a bad spell of about 6 weeks when everything just went wrong everywhere. the pc went down and we lost all emails and order histories. i know of 4 or 5 customers who became very angry thinking we'd ignored them and went on to slag us off on every forum they could. from their point of view it was justified as we should have had back up systems in place but we didn't....

things soon got back to normal and we're now running 2 pcs and have new staff to cover the mail order side to ensure these problems don't occur again.

if anything's still unresolved grooverz just mail me or pm me and i'll try and get things cleared up with you.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by plincit
    i've no idea who grooverz is but if he wants to slag us off publicly it's his choice. that's why these forums exist. they're here for people to discuss the music, rate and slate the music (and shops if need be) and just chat with like minded people.

in our defence (or not), last year innercity sent in excess of 5000 orders out from the shop and until just recently this was all done by myself. errors occurred and always will but we did have a bad spell of about 6 weeks when everything just went wrong everywhere. the pc went down and we lost all emails and order histories. i know of 4 or 5 customers who became very angry thinking we'd ignored them and went on to slag us off on every forum they could. from their point of view it was justified as we should have had back up systems in place but we didn't....

things soon got back to normal and we're now running 2 pcs and have new staff to cover the mail order side to ensure these problems don't occur again.

if anything's still unresolved grooverz just mail me or pm me and i'll try and get things cleared up with you.

OK so maybe that was the problem! The system! OK!
    But I waited 3 or 4 months to have a reply from you! I did the order in September and recalled my money January this year!
    I recalled my money with the credit card company and they taxed me to do it! I lost some money and after that, when I e-mailed you telling that I was going to recall my money, you ansewred me! It looks like you answered me only when I mentioned the money you were loosing.
    No things unresolved! I got my money back!
    Cheers...

Ultimate Freak

Junior Freak

I've bought from TuneInn for years, their head honcho Pete Gawtry is a sorted geezer, though he used to keep ringing me with new tunes, leaving me with a credit card bill i don't think i'll ever pay off, but don't regret it for a second - would rather they had my money than HMV. Quality shop.

BOA Newbie

[url=http://www.sonicgroove.com/[/url]
    [url=http://www.phuturerave.com/[/url]
    [url=http://www.gemm.com[/url]
    [url=http://ebay.com[/url]

Junior Freak

Default on line record shops

this one is based in france, but sells what i prefer which is the european techno, like hardtek, tribal techno (spiral tribe style) etc...

http://www.apocalypse-records-shop.com/

also this one is quite good as well based in camden

http://www.accessallareas.org/main.html
    you get me yeah?

Junior Freak

Will be launching online shop soon, currently have shop in Portsmouth:http://www.underyournose.co.uk

BOA Newbie

for people in the US, www.planetxusa.com , they seem to have more lps in stock than others, quick shipping as well..

Ultimate Freak
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast