Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: ****IN GUTTED

BOA Lifetime Member

i know it says no foul language mark but please excuse me this once.

ive just somehow managed to delete all the samples ive been working with lately, so about 8 tracks and about 4 weeks worth of work have gone. ****in lost. 8 decent tracks, some of which were really impressive, have just ****in gone. and i am upset. not angry or pissed off. upset.

wot a horrible ****in nite ive had
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Administrator

your excused - but only because computers do my head in too. just this bloody once though. and seeing as though it's you :=]
    Edited by: markeg3000 at: 10/16/02 9:58:45 pm

BOA Lifetime Member

WHOOOOOOOOOO happy days

ive managed to relocate the said samples, but unfortunately im gonna have to re-sequence my tracks cos ive had to put samples in a different directory and fruity cant find them where its lookin but hey at least ive got em back hey
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

I know this is a bit lame 2 say now but "U can never have enougth backups....!!

I use 2 partions on my HD (one 4 mailing/ work etc.. with 1 XP) another with another XP just 4 music (no probs with Xp so far... go 2 steinberg.net and find a page about tweeks 4 XP.. makes a hell of a lot of difference)... this is tha best way ... also constantly use my cd-rw and my external hd!!!

Try loading the fruity tracks and load 2 each instrument the samples at they're current location ... or do the oposite.. find out where they should b and the create that folder and copy de sample 2 there!!.. not fool proof but still beats have 2 seq. everything again!!

Z
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla

BOA Lifetime Member

aye ive been reassigning the samples today and ive got most of my stuff back, still a few bits missing but nothing i cant redo

happy days

Junior Freak

awww crap man! I´m sorry for ya!

but it happen´s once in a while. Happened to me 2 Months ago. PC got an electric cicruit breakdown and the whole harddrive was erased