Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Recreations - Remixes of Advent's Kombination researsh rec.s

Hiya all!

Any opinions on this?

The reason why I posted this is bcause my remix will b on the 3rd release (out by early 3/2003). And I would like some of yer most valuable opinions...

My remix was donne from scratch, only 1 very short sample from KR12 (electro track). It's on a hard Techno tip, with an early advent work flavour 2 it!!

Lemme know!

Z
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla

Ultimate Freak

hey bro, sorry for not hetting back to ya. gimme a couple weeks, k?

Administrator

i love this series - can't wait to hear your mix!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Hey Gun.. no prob. take yer time!! :)

Mark please don't get yer hopes 2 high don't wanna disapoint ya!!

So far I liked Mike Dearborne, Chirs L, Umek, Player (the first mix), space Djz (first mix)*, Gadgets*...

* It's a pitty these r slightly badly cut (the loops) so sometimes it goes off beat.. so it can b a bit tricky 2 do 3 deck mixing!! lol :P

Z
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla

Ultimate Freak

i'll only say that i thought the parisio remix was over pretentious.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

Ultimate Freak

[sarcasm]no, really?[/sarcasm]

BOA Lifetime Member

sorry bro.. I don't understand fully what u mean... can u elaborate?

I have very mixed feelings about gaetek .. I love some of his stuff, others r just a bit formulae.. But at least it's his own formula! lol :P

Z

Ultimate Freak

it's completely overdone. the breakdown is very silly. it was more of a demix than a remix. i heard a snippet of your remix on the advent's new site sounds top notch mate..

BOA Lifetime Member

Damn' bro gotta check it out more carefully... IMHO most of the remixes r 2 close 2 the original... some r close but made it powerfull Like Chris L., Umek or Mike D. ...

Thankz 4 the input!! :)

My mix was a little more varied but Cisco edited it so it could fit the 11m per side!!

Ultimate Freak

Ze, Have any mixed sets online? i've heard about your portugese deck destruction since 99 and have yet to hear any of your sets.

if you got, bring it on :)

cheers.

BOA Lifetime Member

Hey.. don't believe everything u hear, sometimes people can talk very bad of ya.. ehehehhehe jus kiddin'

I'm no master jus a kid (no so much anymore) havin' some fun! ;)

I really don't know if there's anything online.. Probably there is but I'm not very keen on recording sets, I always find 2 many faults.. I guess either I'm utter cra* or just plain perfectionist... hope it's the secound, but probably a little bit of both...

Give yer addy and I'll try 2 send ya over somethin'

There is one that I'm particularly proud of (not that's really good or anything, just for the massive work involved!!), it's a MixedCD I did for my MCA portugal. The thing is that it's was all newly pourposly created trackz (all my stuff)... but it ended up me having 2 mix it from CDs with a live 909... no preprograming or anything... so it was a massive risk..
    Most of those tracks are now scatered around labels releases like Minimalistix Djax/ Invasion/ in. Tension, etc...

Ok send addy!

ta da,

Z