Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default smith looks set for the scum...

we have turned down 2 bids today. an initial bid of 3.5 million was turned down, which prompted an improved offer of 5.5 million. (which was also turned down.

i just took this from the unofficial leeds utd site...

HERE is a top ten list of things that could be worse then even Alan Smith moving to Man Utd.....

10. Peter Reid comes back.

9. It’s revealed the Smith transfer is a swap deal: Leeds get £1m, plus Phil Neville and Diego Forlan.

8. Oil found under Elland Road; George Bush invades to liberate Leeds fans from "vile dictator" Gerald Krasner, with 200,000 troops, 500 tanks, 790 helicoptors, and a polaroid camera…

7. Howard Wilkinson returns……brandishing a dusty copy of Charles Hughes’ FA coaching manual.

6. Seth Johnson and Michael Duberry pledge their futures to the club.

5. Leeds United announces name change to: 'The Yorkshire Branch of the Manchester United Talent Spotting Academy'.

4. Stan Boardman booked for a morale-boosting post-season seminar.

3. Mark Viduka is sold without having technically asked for a transfer, so is due "loyalty bonus": he takes all the balti pies.

2. At the 11th hour, Leeds snatch Emile Heskey from under the nose of Birmingham City.

1. The new season starts.

:lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Smith is a good player with bags of potential...

However, he's not really proven at the highest level and is only worth about 6 Million in my opinion, no more...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

I would say 7 million would be a fair price for Smith, and you cant really blame him if he went to United after the last 2 seasons he has had at Leeds.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah man...

We'd welcome him at Utd...

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

smith could do the business anywhere, just watch him move into 5th gear when he is surrounded by good players. and remember that smith has a few years expierience at european level. just look at the clubs interested: juventus, valencia, liverpool and man utd, these are all in the hunt among a few others, i mean players that are not proven at the highest level dont attract that kind of interest. and you could also argue that he is the most consistent player in the premiership. i think hes worth every penny of the 10 million we are demanding.

BOA Lifetime Member

Word is Smith has said he wants to come to Old Trafford...

:clap:
    Numeric